Recipe Ideas for Thanksgiving

With the biggest food holiday coming right around the corner, I wanted to highlight some great recipes from my blog that would be a great addition to your Thanksgiving spread.

Appetizers:

Depths of Fall Butternut Squash Pie
Pecan Pie Cookies
Pie Crust
White Chocolate and Cranberry Cupcakes
Maple Walnut Cranberry Cupcakes
White Chocolate Cranberry Mousse

Boston area readers, don’t forget that I’m selling pies for Pie In the Sky. The cost of your pie will feed someone in need for an entire week! Please consider buying a pie for a good cause.

7 Responses to “Recipe Ideas for Thanksgiving”

Megan — November 13, 2010 at 7:15 pm

Can I have ALL of these dishes for Thanksgiving?? ;)

The Small Boston Kitchen — November 13, 2010 at 7:38 pm

Great ideas!

PS, Carbomb cupcakes are happening tomorrow!!

Julia — November 14, 2010 at 12:59 am

Thank you for all of the yummy recipes that you posted on your blog. I especially like the recipe for Squash Bisque. I just bought a butternut squash and didn’t know what to do with it, so I completely understand the dilemma that you were in! I am going to try it and if it turns out well, then I am going to make it for Thanksgiving. I am always in search for new recipes for the holiday. I work with Better Recipes.com and if you are in search for the same, I recommend you check out their Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas

Kathleen — November 14, 2010 at 7:00 pm

This looks like a great list of Thanksgiving dishes. Love your post on apple slab as well. I think I’m going to make one next week so I have it ready for Thanksgiving.

Rachel Blumenthal — November 15, 2010 at 4:58 pm

Congrats! Your acorn squash photo has been featured as a Photo of the Week on BostonFoodBloggers.com: http://www.bostonfoodbloggers.com/2010/11/photos-of-week.html

Nutmeg Nanny — November 15, 2010 at 8:14 pm

So many great Thanksgiving recipes! Yum!

Megan — November 16, 2010 at 6:28 pm

I think I’m just making desserts this year, but I may sneak in that cranberry, caramelized onion, and goat cheese dip as well. Going to check out the recipe now.