Apple, Oat, Dulce De Leche Bars

I have a treat for you guys today. I’m participating in Baked By Rachel’s Apple a Day. She asked fellow bloggers to help her post 30 days of apple recipes in September.

I’ve done themed weeks in the past and even attempted to only post pink foods last October, but I’ve never heard of a blogger posting 30 days of one type of recipe. Obviously, it’s a brilliant idea! I’ve enjoyed seeing all the apple posts going up every day. It has given me a lot of apple inspiration and I’ve definitely added to my must-bake list this month. Be sure to go check out these Apple, Oat, Dulce De Leche Bars that I made for the occasion.

One Year Ago: Watermelon Arugula Goat Cheese Salad and Baked Zucchini Sticks with Caramelized Onion Dipping Sauce
Two Years Ago: Raw Summer Vegetable Pasta and Garlic Naan
Four Years Ago: Lime and Coconut Margarita Cupcakes and Squash and Turkey Lasagna
Five Years Ago: Chicken sausage, spinach and mushroom pasta and Easy Lemon Cookies

9 Responses to “Banana Cinnamon Chip Blondies”

Tasha Lehman — November 9, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Oooohhh, I just found a treat to make today! Thanks!!

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — November 9, 2010 at 1:30 pm

This looks SO easy that I could even make them! I love the flavor combo of banana and cinnamon so I think I would love these!

Melissa — November 9, 2010 at 3:06 pm

I love new recipes to use up my squishy bananas! Thanks!

We Are Not Martha — November 9, 2010 at 8:46 pm

Perfect idea!! I love the combination of banana and cinnamon and I’m already up for a blondie! Delicious 😉

Sues

Sherry G — November 9, 2010 at 9:14 pm

I have been dying to try cinnamon chips and I have searched high and low for them. I can’t find them anywhere in Western PA!! It’s such a tragedy=( However, these look so tasty!

Anonymous — November 9, 2010 at 10:43 pm

I used cinnamon chips as well as white chocolate chips in your pumpkin bars…they came out delish..i’ll have to try these as well!

theblogisthenewblack — November 9, 2010 at 11:43 pm

I love banana and cinammon, so I imagine I would love this.

Ada N. Ortiz — November 10, 2010 at 5:10 am

These look awesome! Will have to try them 🙂

Samantha — November 17, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Ooooh I’ve been looking for a recipe that includes cinnamon chips, as I found them at the store for the first time the other day and had to pick them up. I love this because it involves banana as well! Thank you so much for the recipe!

– Sam