Chicken sausage, spinach, mushroom pasta

Hubby decided to get a giant burrito for dinner. I wanted to be healthier, so I threw some stuff together for dinner. It was great!

Spinach / Mushroom / Chicken Sausage / Goat Cheese pasta – by ME!
Chicken sausage – 2 links
Sauteed Mushrooms
3 cup Spinach
3 oz Goat cheese
Angel hair pasta

Cook pasta as directed on box.

Brown chicken sausage in a skillet. Remove from skillet and saute mushrooms.

Add meat back to skillet as well as spinach and goat cheese. Cook until goat cheese melts and becomes creamy. Serve over pasta.

Nutritional Information: TBD

14 Responses to “Oven Roasted Chickpeas”

Funandfearlessinbeantown — February 1, 2011 at 5:16 pm

I was also totally inspired by the same blog post and made them with a spicy kick! These are totally addictive!

Kathy Day — February 1, 2011 at 5:22 pm

Noms! I love to roast chickpeas with Asparagus in the spring. It’s one of my favorite quick meals, but I still havent cooked them crispy for snacking yet…. You are now person number 5 (or more I lost count) to post these so I think they are in odred very soon!

Cathy — February 1, 2011 at 5:26 pm

looks good! I saw a recipe from the whole living magazine last week that I was going to try too.

Pyjammy Pam — February 1, 2011 at 6:38 pm

Okay, that is seriously spooky. I was *just* about to go look for a recipe for these (I bought a can of chickpeas a few weeks ago to make some) and up popped your blog in my google reader. Woo!

Janelovrut — February 2, 2011 at 12:50 am

Mmm, so glad everyone is loving these. And now I know what to make for my friend’s superbowl party! Thanks for the reminder!

Sarah C — February 2, 2011 at 12:52 am

I love that you use canned chickpeas for this! When I saw the title I thought “mmm, tasty, but you probably have to do dried chickpeas and blah blah blah”. But you don’t! And it’s a perfect quick use for the extra cans I have in the pantry so that I don’t have to keep making hummus. 🙂

I’ve already put some of your Super Bowl recipes on my menu for Sunday, including the mini ham & cheese sandwiches. We live in Pittsburgh and are huge Steelers fans, so we’re REALLY EXCITED!!!

Jen @ BeantownBaker.com — February 2, 2011 at 2:41 am

Hope your Superbowl menu turns out great. Although I have to admit, I’ll be rooting against your team!

Shannon — February 2, 2011 at 5:21 am

love the smoked paprika 🙂

Jessica — February 2, 2011 at 5:46 am

I have yet to try these and really just need to jump in and do it! Thanks for the reminder 😉

Katie — February 2, 2011 at 2:17 pm

Have been meaning to make these! So yummy to snack on and crazy good for you. Need to make these soon..

Neev — February 4, 2011 at 1:17 am

Great snack. What if I am dried chickpeas not canned. Does it need to be soaked overnight?
    Neev

Lisa @Karma Per Diem — February 4, 2011 at 1:29 am

How interesting! I love chickpeas and am going to make these this weekend! Thanks!

Jen @ BeantownBaker.com — February 4, 2011 at 2:05 am

Neev – I’m really not sure how to do this with dried chickpeas. I’ve only used canned. I would assume you would want to soak them overnight first.

Pyjammy Pam — March 30, 2011 at 11:26 am