Corned Beef Hash

Anyone who’s made corned beef at home, has likely turned it in to corned beef hash. I mean why wouldn’t you?!? We had leftovers from the recipe I posted the other day for Corned Beef, I did the only logical thing you can do. Chop up the veggies and corned beef, reheat it in a skillet, and crack two eggs over the top.

Corned Beef Hash

So after you make that corned beef for St Patrick’s Day, be sure to make this corned beef hash. As a side note, has anyone ever had corned beef hash from a can? I had never heard of it until my stepmom mentioned it one day when we were out to brunch. Sounds weird…

Corned Beef Hash

Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Roll Bread
Three Years Ago: Sugar Cookie Bars
Four Years Ago: Double Chocolate Brownie Roll Out Cookies
Five Years Ago: Cadbury Egg Bites

Print Save

Corned Beef Hash

This is the perfect way to use up leftover corned beef

Yield: Serves 2

Ingredients:

leftover Corned beef and potatoes
2 eggs

Directions:

Set a skillet on medium high heat.

Roughly chop some of the leftover corned beef and potatoes. You can include any other vegetables that you have in your leftovers.

Heat the leftover corned beef and potatoes in the skillet for 5 minutes, stirring to evenly cook.

Break eggs over corned beef and potatoes and cook until desired doneness. Serve immediately

Recipe from Beantown Baker

9 Responses to “Mustard Maple Brussels Sprouts”

Shannon — November 20, 2013 at 9:01 pm

ooh, i love a good brussels recipe, this one is definitely going on the top of my to-try list! and i’m totally with you on pomegranate seeds 🙂

• beantownbaker — November 24th, 2013 @ 6:05 pm

Are pom seeds the best.

Ginny — November 21, 2013 at 4:59 am

I will definitely try these. But that’s not why I wrote. I wanted to tell you that I’m proud of you for taking off time to be with your family. It may or may not have been a difficult decision. That doesn’t matter – It was the right thing to do. While you didn’t ask my permission, you didn’t need to. You have my unmitigated support.

Now go enjoy. Just remember to put your feet up now and then and if anyone volunteers, accept their offer without guilt. It will not only give you a break, you will likely have the perfect chance to bond with (and love) your helpers.

Happy Thanksgiving!

• beantownbaker — November 24th, 2013 @ 6:09 pm

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Liz — November 21, 2013 at 10:51 am

Nice recipe. Thank you. Enjoy your time off and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your families.

Athena @ Fitness & Feta — November 21, 2013 at 10:55 am

Love pomegranates, and I love Brussels Sprouts, so I can’t wait to try this recipe. My boyfriend doesn’t have the same love affair with Brussels Sprouts as I do, but I’m hoping this will help change his mind. Thanks!

• beantownbaker — November 24th, 2013 @ 6:11 pm

This is definitely a recipe that could change the tune of a non-brussels-sprouts lover. Let me know how it goes.

Charles Berger — November 29, 2013 at 2:17 pm

It looks fantastic! thanks a lot for sharing the recipe

• beantownbaker — December 1st, 2013 @ 6:49 pm

It’s really quite tasty. Let me know if you try it out!