My contributions for the Power of Pink Bake Sale

In just under a week, the Power of Pink Bake Sale is going to go live for bidding! Thanks to all those who have already donated an item. If you’re interested in donating, check out this post for more info, or email me.

Power of Pink Bake Sale

To keep up to date on the bake sale, you can follow us on Instagram, or follow the hashtag #PowerOfPinkBakeSale

I’ve decided to donate three of my favorite treats for the bake sale myself. Be sure to check back on February 25 to bid on these or the other items up for sale.

As an added bonus, I’ve decided to match the donations that come in for the items I am donating! So if the winning bid is $50, I’ll donate another $50. So your donation will be instantly doubled!!

Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
snickerdoodle-cheesecake-bars

Funfetti Chocolate Chip Cookies
funfetti-chocolate-chip-cookies

Samoas Rice Krispies Bars
samoas-rice-krispies-treats

6 Responses to “Strawberry Margarita Pie”

Ashley Bee (Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine) — October 3, 2013 at 9:01 am

Yum! I love cheesecake, I’ve never made it boozy though! 🙂

Nutmeg Nanny — October 4, 2013 at 2:38 pm

This pie! Oh man, this looks incredible 🙂 I bet it tastes perfect

Maddie — October 6, 2013 at 9:15 pm

Wow! The story about your mom was very touching. Both of my grandmothers were diagnosed with breat cancer and so breast cancer awareness month is very important to me. On a lighter note, this pie looks absolutely delicious. I stumbled upon your blog not too long ago, and as a fellow baker I really enjoy your posts!

• beantownbaker — October 7th, 2013 @ 12:54 pm

Breast cancer has touched so many lives, it’s unreal. I hope you can join in my Power of Pink challenge this month by baking up something pink in your kitchen! Thanks for stopping by.

Tahiti Nights — October 21, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Definitely a colorful pie and enough tequila in it to make sure you keep the kids away from it. Looks like a winner!

Mike — May 22, 2017 at 11:26 am

Wow! It looks so nice, I would almost not even want to cut into it!