My Favorite Strawberry Recipes

I hope you all enjoyed the guests posters that kept you company while Hubby and I were eating and drinking our way through Europe. I’ll be posting some recaps on here in the future. I haven’t even started sorting through all of our photos yet… Huge thanks to The Apron Archives, A Boston Food Diary, In and Around Town, The Spiffy Cookie, Cara’s Cravings, Baked by Rachel, and Mrs Regueiro’s Plate for contributing!!

Since strawberry season is in full swing here on the East Coast, I thought I’d post some of my favorite strawberry recipes for some inspiration. There’s nothing better than a big box of freshly picked strawberries! Be sure to check out my other strawberry posts in my Strawberry Tag.

Strawberry Peach Basil Cupcakes

Strawberry Cobbler

Salmon with Strawberry and Tomato Salsa

Strawberry Shortcake Cookies

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bars

Two Years Ago: Chickpea and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
Three Years Ago: 40 Clove Garlic Chicken in Crockpot

8 Responses to “Reader’s Choice for 2010”

Megan — December 31, 2010 at 1:44 am

I don’t remember seeing those chocolate chip cheesecake cookie dough bars… I’m sure if I had, I would have made them by now! They look awesome. (And I’m one of the admirers of your spice rack.)

Blog is the New Black — December 31, 2010 at 3:17 am

I’d never seen that spice rack of yours before! So cool! All those recipes sound fab!

Daisy — December 31, 2010 at 3:35 am

that spice rack is insane! I became extremely jealous of your kitchen just now. fun to see which recipes got the most hits.

Kristine — December 31, 2010 at 3:30 pm

I really need to try making those Oreo cupcakes sometime! They look delicious!

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — December 31, 2010 at 5:39 pm

What a wonderful year of blogging! Wishing you and C a Happy New Year!

Acacia — January 2, 2011 at 8:23 pm

It’s interesting that most of these top choices are desserts…I guess most of your readers have a sweet tooth!
    P.S. That spice rack is SO cool.

vickdn — January 7, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Your kitchen looks so nice! And I will def be trying those oreo cupcakes and the red velvet cheesecake 🙂

Bridget — January 9, 2011 at 4:49 pm

I’ll tell you how you can go wrong with the chocolate overdose cake. You can drop the brownie and cake layers on the floor. Ugh. I did end up making some very delicious chocolate overdose cake balls with the bigger pieces though…