My Favorite Strawberry Recipes

I hope you all enjoyed the guests posters that kept you company while Hubby and I were eating and drinking our way through Europe. I’ll be posting some recaps on here in the future. I haven’t even started sorting through all of our photos yet… Huge thanks to The Apron Archives, A Boston Food Diary, In and Around Town, The Spiffy Cookie, Cara’s Cravings, Baked by Rachel, and Mrs Regueiro’s Plate for contributing!!

Since strawberry season is in full swing here on the East Coast, I thought I’d post some of my favorite strawberry recipes for some inspiration. There’s nothing better than a big box of freshly picked strawberries! Be sure to check out my other strawberry posts in my Strawberry Tag.

Strawberry Peach Basil Cupcakes

Strawberry Cobbler

Salmon with Strawberry and Tomato Salsa

Strawberry Shortcake Cookies

Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Bars

Two Years Ago: Chickpea and Roasted Red Pepper Salad
Three Years Ago: 40 Clove Garlic Chicken in Crockpot

10 Responses to “Happy New Years Eve and My Favs from 2010”

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — December 31, 2010 at 5:59 pm

I bet the lemon raspberry cake is amazing! Have a great new year 🙂

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — December 31, 2010 at 6:10 pm

I still haven’t made that massaged kale salad but it looked great on Aarti’s show and on your blog!

scrambledhenfruit — December 31, 2010 at 6:40 pm

What a year of deliciousness! (Or is that even a word?) Wishing you a wonderful healthy new year!

Ashley — December 31, 2010 at 7:09 pm

I need to make your cinnamon roll monkey bread in 2011 and homemade marshmallows are on my list for January! Happy New Year!

Melissa — December 31, 2010 at 8:01 pm

I must make that Cinnamon Monkey Bread! Indian Butter Chicken tops my list of my favorite recipes from my blog. 🙂

I Like To Cook 222 — December 31, 2010 at 8:09 pm

I love the cinnamon roll money bread! Soo cute! Congrats to a great year!

Megan — December 31, 2010 at 9:41 pm

That lemon raspberry cake looks stunning. I think I’m going to make the Flour one in the spring.

Happy New Year! Hope you guys have a fun night.

Melissa @ Made in Melissa's Kitchen — January 2, 2011 at 1:20 am

Great round-up Jen! I definitely have those marshmallows on my list of things to make. Happy New Year!

ashley — January 3, 2011 at 12:57 am

great round up! happy new year!!

Kerstin — January 3, 2011 at 2:15 am

Happy New Year! What an awesome round up – I’ll take one of each please 🙂 I really need to make marshmallows this year!