Blueberry Crumb Bars

I’ve made some delicious blueberry crumb bars. But to get the recipe, you’re going to have to go over to Renee’s blog Eat.Live.Blog. I’m doing a guest post over there today while she’s away. Be sure to go check it out!

One Year Ago: Homemade Vanilla Extract and Homemade Taco Seasoning
Two Years Ago: Boston Cupcake Crawl and Banana Nut Bread Mini Muffins

10 Responses to “Blueberry Curd”

ErickaJo — July 20, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Loving the look of this recipe. Is it tart enough so that I could can it using using the water bath method, or do you think I should employ pressure? I’m about to come into a dozen pints of blueberries, and I’m trying to be creative. 🙂

Domi — July 14, 2013 at 12:45 pm

Ohmygodness! I made it and I’m in love! 🙂

Greetings from Poland!

• beantownbaker — July 14th, 2013 @ 4:19 pm

So glad you enjoyed this! Glad to have a friend in Poland 🙂

Alison's Wonderland Recipes — June 26, 2014 at 6:29 pm

I made your curd as part of my newest recipe (Eeyore’s Birthday Cake–angel food cake with blueberry curd filling), and I just wanted to say that it turned out fantastic! The curd was really easy to make and super delicious. 🙂

• beantownbaker — September 2nd, 2014 @ 7:16 pm

So glad you enjoyed this curd recipe!

Lisa L. Dean — July 2, 2014 at 8:34 pm

how much would I need to fill a 3 layer cake.. its for my wedding and I am looking for an easy recipe.

• beantownbaker — September 2nd, 2014 @ 7:18 pm

Hope this worked well for you. I used one batch for a triple layer cake.

Diane Welsh — January 27, 2015 at 8:26 pm

I was thinking about making this for a shower cake do you know if it would blueberry curd freezes well?

mystereons41 — April 2, 2015 at 11:51 am

So I’m not sure what I did wrong, but I just made this recipe and it seems something went awry. It didn’t come out very purple, more like a bluish gray, and it doesn’t really taste like blueberries. I used 1 cup of frozen blueberries. Did I use the wrong kind of blueberries maybe?

Cynthia — January 31, 2017 at 3:22 pm

Hello is it possible to can this recipe?