Some Fourth of July Favorites

Here are some of my favorite red, white, and blue desserts.

Chocolate Mousse Cupcakes with Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

M&M Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake

Red White and Blue No-Bake cupcakes

4th of July Red Velvet Cupcakes

12 Responses to “Chewy Molasses Chocolate Chip Cookies”

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — January 3, 2011 at 5:40 pm

I love, love, love how serious your distinction is between chewy puffy vs. chewy thin vs. crispy thin cookies. It makes me smile.

Jen — January 3, 2011 at 5:57 pm

Like I said, I’m weird about cookies 🙂

Cupcake Activist — January 3, 2011 at 6:02 pm

I love molasses and chocolate chip cookies. Great idea to put them together. I like chewy thin cookies.

Blog is the New Black — January 3, 2011 at 6:27 pm

I don’t like flat cookies, either! i like fat, soft ones! (TWSS)

Daisy — January 3, 2011 at 6:37 pm

If f anyone is entitled to be weird abotu cookies it is you. these look yummy, I’m all about flat and chewy!

Megan — January 3, 2011 at 7:36 pm

One of my co-workers makes a ginger chocolate chip cookie that I was surprised to find I liked. These seem like they’d be similar.

Shannon — January 4, 2011 at 12:13 am

sometimes responses from friends and family is all you need! there’s always the next batch for you to love 🙂

innochkaskitchen — January 4, 2011 at 2:39 am

Hmmm so I love chocolate chip cookies…and my husband LOVES molasses cookies…I wonder if this is our perfect compromise…
    Great recipe!

cookingwhims — January 4, 2011 at 2:28 pm

These look and sound amazing–I’ll have to try these 🙂

ann — January 4, 2011 at 4:11 pm

These look great. It’s hard to find a good Molasses Cookie.

Jo — January 15, 2011 at 8:13 pm

I love these cookies because I am the worst person at remembering to take butter out to soften and with these I don’t have to worry about that. I made my first batch with milk chocolate chips and my second with butterscotch chips (since my FIL can’t have chocolate) and they were both wonderful. The 8 year old finds them too tangy – so more for me 🙂

Julsey — January 27, 2011 at 4:09 pm

Best. Cookies. Ever. Making them for a 2nd time today and mailing half to my friend in Colorado who desperately needs a pick me up 🙂