Happy 4th Of July!!

Hope everyone enjoys their holiday weekend!

Check out my post about Red Velvet cupcakes for the recipes used here.

12 Responses to “Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars”

Eva @ Eva Bakes — May 29, 2013 at 10:31 am

What a great flavor combination! And now I’m officially hungry.

• beantownbaker — May 29th, 2013 @ 11:45 am

Ha – sorry to make you hungry! We all REALLY enjoyed these. I like snickerdoodles enough, but these were just awesome.

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) — May 29, 2013 at 11:37 am

These are so genius! I love snickerdoodles but combined with cheesecake, its even better!

• beantownbaker — May 29th, 2013 @ 11:45 am

You should definitely make these, they’re as delicious as they look!

tracy {pale yellow} — May 29, 2013 at 5:39 pm

Love the “random” dollops of cookie on top. They look like mini cookies. Snickerdoodles are the best, I love the way you’ve made them shine in this cheesecake!

• beantownbaker — May 29th, 2013 @ 6:45 pm

Ha, I tried to make them random, but I pretty much failed at it 😉

Sasha (The Procrastobaker) — May 30, 2013 at 3:43 am

I havn’t baked anything sweet for a lonnnggg time now (been living in a campervan and now I have an oven once more been on a bread baking / savoury kick) but Ive been looking for THAT recipe to get me back into sweets. I think this is it! I tried snickerdoodles once and looovvedd them, yours look so so pretty, I cant wait!

• beantownbaker — May 30th, 2013 @ 9:12 am

I think this would be the perfect recipe to get you back into baking sweets!

Nutmeg Nanny — June 3, 2013 at 9:46 pm

This looks wonderful 🙂 I love snickerdoodles alone, so I imagine this cheesecake tastes heavenly!

Shannon — June 6, 2013 at 12:17 pm

oh boy, you may have outdone yourself with this one 🙂 sounds like it was the perfect treat for your sister and her husband!!

Beth — July 14, 2013 at 7:31 am

daughter came over last night and she lovveessss Snicker Doodle so I made this…she took the whole dish home…that is how much she enjoyed it…it tasted just like snickerdoodle ..I love your recipes…keep them coming…

• beantownbaker — July 14th, 2013 @ 4:18 pm

Thanks 🙂 So glad your daughter enjoyed them. My snickerdoodle loving sister sure enjoyed them as well…