Harry Potter Treats

I just wanted to recap the Harry Potter treats that I’ve posted. (I promise this will be the last Harry Potter post *tear*). I can’t wait until midnight tonight!! We’re going to see it in IMAX 3D!! Who else is going?

If the trailer gives you chills like it does for me, here’s the link to the official Harry Potter website with two trailers.

Here are some other Harry Potter treats to check out as well:
Harry Potter Dessert Menu from Ezra Pound Cake (including quite a few links at the bottom for even more Harry Potter treats)
Butterbeer Cupcakes, Cauldron Cakes, and Frozen Butterbeer all from Cook Like a Champion
Butterbeer Cookies from Bake at 350

Harry Potter Cupcakes

Golden Snitch Cake Pops

Butterbeer

More Harry Potter Cupcakes (Including Golden Snitch Cupcakes)

11 Responses to “Oatmeal Chocolate Cinnamon Cookies”

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — January 24, 2011 at 6:05 pm

These cookies look great! Hope you feel better soon Jen!

Megan — January 24, 2011 at 6:12 pm

These look awesome. I love chocolate and cinnamon together.

Feel better!

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — January 24, 2011 at 6:32 pm

Love oatmeal cookies! Hope you’re feeling better 🙂

Bridget — January 24, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Aw, I didn’t realize you hadn’t gone to the swap! What a bummer. But then at least you didn’t have to share these cookies. 😉

Alicia — January 24, 2011 at 7:30 pm

Yum. I really love the combo of chocolate and cinnamon! Glad they came out well.

Feel better!!

Shannon — January 24, 2011 at 10:40 pm

hope you were able to get some rest and are feeling better! we missed you, but hopefully we’ll have another chance to catch up soon. these look great, and i’ve got some cinnamon chips in my house too 😉

Elizabeth — January 24, 2011 at 10:52 pm

I’m not sure I’ve had chocolate & cinnamon together before but I bet the combination is great! And if it’s in an oatmeal cookie, you can’t really go wrong.

Heather Lynne — January 25, 2011 at 12:33 am

I love cinnamon chips and put them in oatmeal cookies. I never thought of putting them in chocolate chip oatmeal cookies-they look amazing!

Blog is the New Black — January 25, 2011 at 1:22 am

Jenn, these sound awesome, and I have some cinnamon chips to use!

We Are Not Martha — January 25, 2011 at 1:24 am

These look wonderful! I’m sure being stuck in the house with a whole batch of them made you feel a little bit better, right? I love cookies with cinnamon chips in them!

Sues

Elizabeth — January 25, 2011 at 8:50 pm

These look so delicious. Getting sick on important (dessert related!) events is the absolute worst. I think another cookie swap is in your future.