Harry Potter Treats

I just wanted to recap the Harry Potter treats that I’ve posted. (I promise this will be the last Harry Potter post *tear*). I can’t wait until midnight tonight!! We’re going to see it in IMAX 3D!! Who else is going?

If the trailer gives you chills like it does for me, here’s the link to the official Harry Potter website with two trailers.

Here are some other Harry Potter treats to check out as well:
Harry Potter Dessert Menu from Ezra Pound Cake (including quite a few links at the bottom for even more Harry Potter treats)
Butterbeer Cupcakes, Cauldron Cakes, and Frozen Butterbeer all from Cook Like a Champion
Butterbeer Cookies from Bake at 350

Harry Potter Cupcakes

Golden Snitch Cake Pops

Butterbeer

More Harry Potter Cupcakes (Including Golden Snitch Cupcakes)

6 Responses to “Mint Brownies”

VeggieGirl — December 11, 2009 at 5:04 pm

Can’t beat an Ina classic!

oneordinaryday — December 11, 2009 at 7:26 pm

Ina’s sound decadent, but I’m with you – I’d never have that much of anything on hand if I got a sudden brownie craving. Like that addition of mint here, but then I’m a sucker for anything chocolaty and minty.

Memória — December 11, 2009 at 8:08 pm

What lovely, yummy-looking brownies. I love your addition of mint. YUM!

I’ve yet to try Ina’s brownies; I need to rectify that ASAP.

nutmegnanny — December 11, 2009 at 11:26 pm

I have tried Ina’s brownies before and I have to agree….awesome! Although like you said I don’t have a lot of that stuff just sitting around. I love addition of mint in this recipe. Such a nice spin on the normal brownie 🙂

Kerstin — December 12, 2009 at 5:12 am

I just tried the Andes baking chips and really like them! Your brownies look SO good!

Jelli Bean — December 12, 2009 at 3:37 pm

My favorite brownies of all time are a cocoa based recipe. I think that they are just as rich and chocolatey as any bar-chocolate recipe as long as coffee is added. These look DElish!