Harry Potter Treats

I just wanted to recap the Harry Potter treats that I’ve posted. (I promise this will be the last Harry Potter post *tear*). I can’t wait until midnight tonight!! We’re going to see it in IMAX 3D!! Who else is going?

If the trailer gives you chills like it does for me, here’s the link to the official Harry Potter website with two trailers.

Here are some other Harry Potter treats to check out as well:
Harry Potter Dessert Menu from Ezra Pound Cake (including quite a few links at the bottom for even more Harry Potter treats)
Butterbeer Cupcakes, Cauldron Cakes, and Frozen Butterbeer all from Cook Like a Champion
Butterbeer Cookies from Bake at 350

Harry Potter Cupcakes

Golden Snitch Cake Pops

Butterbeer

More Harry Potter Cupcakes (Including Golden Snitch Cupcakes)

8 Responses to “Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies”

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — December 23, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Per usual, these look fantastic! Wishing you and C a Merry Christmas!

flourchild — December 23, 2010 at 6:20 pm

These look delicious and they are very festive! Normally peppermint recipes don’t really catch my eye, but I will definitely have to try this one. Thanks!
    Jess

Daisy — December 24, 2010 at 4:52 pm

you taking full advantage of the peppermint chocolate combo in all forms is highly appreciated. These look delightful. Merry Christmas Jen!

nan — December 16, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Do you add the crushed peppermint before or after adding the chocolate chips?

• beantownbaker — December 17th, 2013 @ 10:58 am

At the same time that you add the chocolate chips. I’m updating the recipe to be more clear.

Taylor — December 20, 2013 at 9:38 pm

I was wondering if i could just do a second cup of regular sugar instead of the brown sugar? i am all out…

• beantownbaker — December 26th, 2013 @ 10:57 am

Hi Taylor. Sorry for not responding sooner, I was offline for the holidays. The brown sugar really enhances the texture of these cookies. If you have molasses, you can make your own brown sugar by mixing molasses and white sugar. Otherwise, go ahead and use all white, just be aware that they won’t be as soft and chewy. Happy Holidays!

April — December 16, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Do I need to adjust the recipe for my high altitude?