Harry Potter Treats

I just wanted to recap the Harry Potter treats that I’ve posted. (I promise this will be the last Harry Potter post *tear*). I can’t wait until midnight tonight!! We’re going to see it in IMAX 3D!! Who else is going?

If the trailer gives you chills like it does for me, here’s the link to the official Harry Potter website with two trailers.

Here are some other Harry Potter treats to check out as well:
Harry Potter Dessert Menu from Ezra Pound Cake (including quite a few links at the bottom for even more Harry Potter treats)
Butterbeer Cupcakes, Cauldron Cakes, and Frozen Butterbeer all from Cook Like a Champion
Butterbeer Cookies from Bake at 350

Harry Potter Cupcakes

Golden Snitch Cake Pops

Butterbeer

More Harry Potter Cupcakes (Including Golden Snitch Cupcakes)

9 Responses to “Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars”

newlywed — September 6, 2010 at 12:42 pm

As a teacher, I still get nervous for the first day of school! Same butterflies in my tummy I had for the first day of high school 🙂
    The look SO yummy, hope to try making them soon.

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — September 6, 2010 at 2:21 pm

The flavor combination of PB&J always brings me back to my childhood. I loved the first day of school – new outfit, new backpack and school supplies…

Krystal — September 6, 2010 at 4:27 pm

Yum these look great Jen!! I totally agree on adding more jelly or jam to these…the ooey gooey of PB sticks to the roof of my mouth. Make sure to have milk if these bars are made! LOL

Ashley — September 6, 2010 at 9:06 pm

Tomorrow marks the first day of my eight year of teaching so I love your back to school post. I am bookmarking this recipe, love PB & J!

Boston Food Diary — September 7, 2010 at 1:40 am

I have been obsessed with peanut butter lately and these look simply amazing….even if I’m not headed back to school! Yum!

Eliana — September 7, 2010 at 3:22 am

These bars looks absolutely perfect.

My favorite part of going back to school was (and I know I’m a nerd for saying this) was using new school supplies. My mom always got us the best pens, pencils, folders, binders, erasers…you name it. And whipping them out the first week of class was the best feeling ever.

nutmegnanny — September 7, 2010 at 2:54 pm

This looks perfect for the back to school season! I’m a nanny so I know the little I watch would love to make these for herself and friends. I guess I know what we are doing tonight 🙂

Cupcake Activist — September 7, 2010 at 6:57 pm

This is very similar to my favorite workout bar–Clif Mojo Peanut Butter & Jelly. Maybe I can start saving money and make my own bars. Thanks!

We Are Not Martha — September 7, 2010 at 11:00 pm

I’ve made something similar before, but these look SO good my stomach is grumbling 🙂 Definitely bookmarking for soon! I miss the new outfits and seeing who’s in all your classes 🙂

Sues