Pink Raspberry Marshmallows

I decided that since October is half over and I haven’t posted anything PINK yet, I needed to get my butt in gear. I made some Pink Raspberry Marshmallows. But if you want all the details and the recipe, you’re going to have to go over to Erin’s Food Files where I’m guest posting.

If you don’t already read Erin’s blog, you should. She’s the one who introduced me to cheesecake cakes. Ever since I saw that Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake post on her blog, I was hooked. I’ve made quite a few since then and am always brainstorming crazy combinations that would work.

Don’t forget about my Power of Pink Challenge – make something PINK by the end of the month to raise Breast Cancer Awareness!

9 Responses to “S’mores Cookies”

Rachel Cannon Humiston — October 5, 2010 at 2:50 pm

These look SO delicious! I love cookies, especially as the holidays approach. Always on the lookout for new ideas! Thanks for sharing this one!

nutmegnanny — October 5, 2010 at 2:59 pm

These look great! I did a S’mores brownie not to long ago and since then I have been craving more! There is something about S’mores that is just soooo awesome 🙂

Eliana — October 5, 2010 at 3:13 pm

These beauties not look any cuter. And of course, they look super delish as well.

Daisy — October 5, 2010 at 4:56 pm

I’ve had these kind of cookies before. (Someone else baked them, not me!) they are so good!

DizzyC — October 5, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Over here in the UK we know that you all love S’mores and we are jealous as we dont have them!

I am a newish follower and enjoying ur blog so much.
    I have an award for u on my blog.

carol

newlywed — October 5, 2010 at 10:09 pm

They look great! What a fun idea. I love S’mores everything! Over the summer, I had a very casual party, just days before my wedding, and made a bunch of toaster s’mores. They were so easy and a big hit!

Carrie — October 6, 2010 at 12:29 pm

I LOVE smores and will be trying these soon!!!

Jes — October 9, 2010 at 10:18 am

I’m getting ready to make these tomorrow and I’m just wondering how many cookies this makes…

Jen — October 9, 2010 at 4:47 pm

Jes – It makes around 3 dozen. I updated the post to say that as well. Hope you enjoy them.