Hawaiian Wedding Cake

I’m taking a break today from all the purple food to bring you another Yankee Magazine recipe.

Be sure to click through to read about this Hawaiian Wedding Cake with cream cheese frosting that I baked with my sister while she was in town.

Add Cooking New England to your Google Reader using this feed URL: http://blogs.yankeemagazine.com/cooking-new-england/feed/

Tweet Bookmark and Share

9 Responses to “Banana Cinnamon Chip Blondies”

Tasha Lehman — November 9, 2010 at 1:30 pm

Oooohhh, I just found a treat to make today! Thanks!!

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — November 9, 2010 at 1:30 pm

This looks SO easy that I could even make them! I love the flavor combo of banana and cinnamon so I think I would love these!

Melissa — November 9, 2010 at 3:06 pm

I love new recipes to use up my squishy bananas! Thanks!

We Are Not Martha — November 9, 2010 at 8:46 pm

Perfect idea!! I love the combination of banana and cinnamon and I’m already up for a blondie! Delicious 😉

Sues

Sherry G — November 9, 2010 at 9:14 pm

I have been dying to try cinnamon chips and I have searched high and low for them. I can’t find them anywhere in Western PA!! It’s such a tragedy=( However, these look so tasty!

Anonymous — November 9, 2010 at 10:43 pm

I used cinnamon chips as well as white chocolate chips in your pumpkin bars…they came out delish..i’ll have to try these as well!

theblogisthenewblack — November 9, 2010 at 11:43 pm

I love banana and cinammon, so I imagine I would love this.

Ada N. Ortiz — November 10, 2010 at 5:10 am

These look awesome! Will have to try them 🙂

Samantha — November 17, 2010 at 5:43 pm

Ooooh I’ve been looking for a recipe that includes cinnamon chips, as I found them at the store for the first time the other day and had to pick them up. I love this because it involves banana as well! Thank you so much for the recipe!

– Sam