30-While-30 Two Month Update
Today is my monthly update on how I’m doing with my 30-while-30 list. I made a decent amount of progress this month, so that’s exciting. The food related tasks are the ones I haven’t really been focusing on. I’m sure I’ll get to them though!
Food / Blogging
- Chocolate Mosaic Cheesecake
- Eggs Benedict
- Laminated dough (either danishes or croissants)
- Make bread at least 4 times
- Bake at least 4 layer cakes
- Buy a whole coconut. Open it. Do something (delicious) with it.
- Make at least one thing from each cookbook I own – any cookbooks that don’t get used in a year, donate or giveaway on here – I started making my list of cookbooks. I plan to post it on here shortly.
- Cook with 3 new foods – Being part of a CSA this summer has been AMAZING. I’ve definitely already cooked with 3 new foods, including this Summer Shrimp Salad.
- Send birthday cards to my and Hubby’s families (including siblings, parents, nephews, etc)
- Continue to bake for a good cause
- Go see my sister’s new house
- Go on a girls weekend getaway – Done! I spent a weekend in St Louis with my mom and two sisters in July. It was a great time.
- Volunteer 4 times
- Get another tattoo
- Pay off my car – Done! Hubby sent in the final check a couple weeks ago!!!!
- Decide on a signature / go-to cocktail
- Watch a sunrise
- Read 4 books – I know this may not seem like a lot because some people read more like 50 books a year, but I honestly never read… So far, I’ve already read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Water for Elephants.
- Walk another Avon Walk for Breast Cancer – I’ve signed up to talk in NYC this October – I need to get on track with training more!
- Continue to work out on a regular basis – I’ve actually been doing a really good job about working out this month. I’ve been averaging 3x/week!
- Treat myself to 6 massages – one down, 5 to go
- Get my first facial
Travel and Life in Boston
- Go to the Head of the Charles
- Visit the New England Aquarium
- See the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Go to Top of the Hub for cocktails
- Visit 3 new cities – 1: St Louis
- Post more how-to tips (including videos) on here (thanks to Mary and Sarah for the suggestion!)