30-while-30 One Month Update
I can’t believe it’s been a month since I started up my 30-while-30 list. I haven’t made much progress, but that’s ok!
Food / Blogging
- Chocolate Mosaic Cheesecake
- Eggs Benedict
- Laminated dough (either danishes or croissants)
- Make bread at least 4 times
- Bake at least 4 layer cakes
- Buy a whole coconut. Open it. Do something (delicious) with it.
- Make at least one thing from each cookbook I own – any cookbooks that don’t get used in a year, donate or giveaway on here - I started making my list of cookbooks. I plan to post it on here shortly.
- Cook with 3 new foods
- Send birthday cards to my and Hubby’s families (including siblings, parents, nephews, etc)
- Continue to bake for a good cause
- Go see my sister’s new house
- Go on a girls weekend getaway
- Volunteer 4 times
- Get another tattoo
- Pay off my car
- Decide on a signature / go-to cocktail
- Watch a sunrise
- Read 4 books
- Walk another Avon Walk for Breast Cancer - I’ve signed up to talk in NYC this October. Be sure to check out the challenge I’m hosting to help my teammates with their fundraising. I’ve only had a few entries and one lucky person will win a box of baked goods from me, so be sure to check it out!
- Continue to work out on a regular basis - I’ve actually been doing a really good job about working out this month. I’ve been averaging 3x/week!
- Treat myself to 6 massages - one down, 5 to go
- Get my first facial
Travel and Life in Boston
- Go to the Head of the Charles
- Visit the New England Aquarium
- See the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Go to Top of the Hub for cocktails
- Visit 3 new cities
- Post more how-to tips (including videos) on here (thanks to Mary and Sarah for the suggestion!)