Cupcake Camp is Coming Back to Boston!!

Cupcake Camp is coming BACK to Boston! The turnout in 2010 was so great, that we’re doing it again. This time there will be more space and more cupcakes for you to enjoy!

In case you missed it last year, be sure to check out my recap from the event. You can also learn about the event on the Cupcake Camp blog, the Cupcake Camp Facebook page, or follow Cupcake Camp Boston on Twitter.

Cupcake Camp will take place in the The Center for Arts at the Armory at 7pm on April 13th. Cupcake Camp Boston is sponsored by King Arthur Flour. A $5 donation is requested at the door and all proceeds will be donated to Lovin’ Spoonfuls.

Be sure to RSVP online if you plan to attend. If you plan to bake cupcakes, fill out this form.

If you’re like me and still can’t decide what kind of cupcakes to bake for Cupcake Camp, be sure to check back next week. I’ll be featuring cupcake recipes every day!

12 Responses to “S’mores Cupcakes”

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — October 7, 2010 at 1:28 pm

I think we both know that I’m not a baker…yet I still think I need a kitchen torch! Can I help that I’m addicted to kitchen gadgets?

Eliana — October 7, 2010 at 2:12 pm

I love using my kitchen torch. I think I will have whip it out soon to make these beauties. They look super delish.

Courtney — October 7, 2010 at 2:50 pm

These are ADORABLE! I don’t even like S’mores, but I might try these.

Daisy — October 7, 2010 at 3:07 pm

Kinda jealous of your kitchen torch. These smores goodies have me drooling all week!

Jen — October 7, 2010 at 3:15 pm

These look great — love s’mores cupcakes. I love making these because the kitchen torch is fun to play with.

stephchows — October 7, 2010 at 3:49 pm

ok now all I want is smores in every variety possible LOL YUM!!!!!! thanks so much for the vote!

Rachel Cannon Humiston — October 8, 2010 at 3:32 pm

This looks so heavenly! I’ll be dreaming about that frosting tonight…

Jami — October 10, 2010 at 3:20 am

I recently made some s’mores cupcakes using a piece of graham cracker as a crust, but I thought it tasted salty. Of course, I used a mix, which probably did have added salt. I am going to try this method. I’d also love to try the torch! woo hoo!

nutmegnanny — October 12, 2010 at 2:39 am

These look delicious! I have got to try that marshmallow frosting…sounds amazing!

Xiaolu — October 18, 2010 at 12:53 am

I made and blogged about these and they’re so delicious. Thanks for the inspiration. I did increase the amounts of everything but the cake batter since I had so much left over.

breader33 — January 23, 2011 at 9:56 pm

These are just, amazing. i used the Hershey’s ‘special dark’ cocoa powder, and they were to die for. i will definitely be making these again.

The Addicted Baker — March 30, 2011 at 10:29 pm

I just made delicious s’more cupcakes. Check it out: