Cupcake Camp is Coming Back to Boston!!

Cupcake Camp is coming BACK to Boston! The turnout in 2010 was so great, that we’re doing it again. This time there will be more space and more cupcakes for you to enjoy!

In case you missed it last year, be sure to check out my recap from the event. You can also learn about the event on the Cupcake Camp blog, the Cupcake Camp Facebook page, or follow Cupcake Camp Boston on Twitter.

Cupcake Camp will take place in the The Center for Arts at the Armory at 7pm on April 13th. Cupcake Camp Boston is sponsored by King Arthur Flour. A $5 donation is requested at the door and all proceeds will be donated to Lovin’ Spoonfuls.

Be sure to RSVP online if you plan to attend. If you plan to bake cupcakes, fill out this form.

If you’re like me and still can’t decide what kind of cupcakes to bake for Cupcake Camp, be sure to check back next week. I’ll be featuring cupcake recipes every day!

7 Responses to “Cranberry Harvest Celebration”

Daisy — October 15, 2010 at 1:23 am

how fun is this! I’ve never been to an “official” festival, however we used to watch the harvest, there are about 5 bogs in my hometown (Yarmouth!) Then in the winter when the bogs freeze we ice skate on them.

I love your pictures!

Carly — October 15, 2010 at 2:35 am

That looks so fun! I love driving past the bogs in the summer on the Cape and have always dreamed about diving in and taking a few home.

Megan — October 15, 2010 at 2:42 am

I really wanted to go to this! But I was on the Cape for the weekend, and once you go over that bridge, you don’t really want to come back until the weekend is over. Sigh. It looks like it was so much fun though, and you got beautiful pictures!

Lauren — October 15, 2010 at 10:20 am

What a fun event to attend! I should go sometime given our proximity to the bogs :).

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — October 15, 2010 at 12:21 pm

I read about this and your re-cap definitely makes me want to go next year. Your photos look beautiful! BTW, I’m loving the new lens! 🙂

Kerstin — October 22, 2010 at 4:10 am

This looks so fun, I would love to go next year!

Marcel — October 23, 2010 at 4:58 pm

damn. i want to hang out in a cranberry bog!