Cupcake Camp is Coming Back to Boston!!

Cupcake Camp is coming BACK to Boston! The turnout in 2010 was so great, that we’re doing it again. This time there will be more space and more cupcakes for you to enjoy!

In case you missed it last year, be sure to check out my recap from the event. You can also learn about the event on the Cupcake Camp blog, the Cupcake Camp Facebook page, or follow Cupcake Camp Boston on Twitter.

Cupcake Camp will take place in the The Center for Arts at the Armory at 7pm on April 13th. Cupcake Camp Boston is sponsored by King Arthur Flour. A $5 donation is requested at the door and all proceeds will be donated to Lovin’ Spoonfuls.

Be sure to RSVP online if you plan to attend. If you plan to bake cupcakes, fill out this form.

If you’re like me and still can’t decide what kind of cupcakes to bake for Cupcake Camp, be sure to check back next week. I’ll be featuring cupcake recipes every day!

9 Responses to “I’ll have S’more”

Elly — March 11, 2008 at 2:50 am

These look SO good. I was actually looking for s’mores _____ because I wanted to bake something with chocolate and marshmallows. These may be just the thing!

Michelle — March 11, 2008 at 2:58 am

These are so cute! Now I’m craving real smores!

slush — March 11, 2008 at 3:02 am

So freakin cute, I love them, so would my boys. Just today, Liam was picking up sticks in the yard and asked if he could start a fire so that he could make smores. I kid you not. He is 5. Where do they get these ideas?

Adorable Jen! Thanks so much!

CB — March 11, 2008 at 3:03 am

I lurve smores! Your mini smore cupcakes are so fabulous. Great job!
    -Clara

Jaime — March 11, 2008 at 4:43 am

yum! what a great idea!

bakingblonde — March 11, 2008 at 11:55 am

That idea is brilliant! Smores is one of my favorite all time treats and who doesn’t love a mini muffin? Wow, what a great idea.

kate — March 12, 2008 at 3:06 pm

WOW. those look completely luscious!
    want some.
    i’m hoping to enter the hero challenge this time, but i can’t quite decide what to make. . .

———–
    kate
    join the cookie carnival!

Erin — March 19, 2008 at 1:42 pm

These are so wrong, but so right! That batch would be seriously unsafe in my house. They’d have to be given away immediately or I’d risk eating every last one and never fitting in my pants again.

Sarah — March 31, 2010 at 8:52 pm

These will be perfect for an upcoming family vacation. We’re not camping, but are renting a house with a fire pit and we usually spend every night out there making s’mores. I can easily make the cupcakes beforehand and then we can roast the marshmallows outside. It will be something cute and different. Thanks for this recipe!!!