Boston Cupcake Camp is Coming!!

You all know how much I love cupcakes. They’re part of the reason I even started my blog. So, I’m very excited to announce that CupcakeCamp is coming to Boston!

CupcakeCamp Boston
April 15, 2010 7:00 PM
PA’s Lounge in Union Square, Somerville

If you haven’t heard of CupcakeCamp, it’s basically just a gathering of people who love cupcakes. I’m helping to organize this event and I can’t wait!

Admission is free (although I do expect there might be a line) and everyone is encouraged to bring cupcakes to share or just come and enjoy some FREE CUPCAKES! We’ve been in touch with some local bakeries who will be providing cupcakes as well as local bakers, like myself.

If you’re interested in attending (and I really hope you all are), please check out the CupcakeCamp Boston blog. You can RSVP on the Facebook fan page and if you’re interested in bringing cupcakes, please register here.

10 Responses to “Double Fudge Brownies”

Mandy — October 1, 2010 at 1:42 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE brownies!!! Will definitely try out this recipe… soon.

(Just can’t let my husband know, who is a personal trainer, lol!)

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — October 1, 2010 at 1:57 pm

These were seriously the best brownies ever! I can’t wait to re-use this recipe!

Sheila — October 1, 2010 at 2:20 pm

Those look outrageously delicious!!!

Courtney — October 1, 2010 at 2:46 pm

I love me a good brownie – but can you believe that I haven’t actually made homemade brownies. I really must change that!!

Evan B — October 1, 2010 at 3:48 pm

Who doesn’t love brownies?! I don’t know if I could wait a whole night and not devour these immediately out of the oven!

nutmegnanny — October 1, 2010 at 4:18 pm

Yum! I love brownies! I’m thinking I actually might make some right now 🙂

Megan — October 1, 2010 at 4:34 pm

You have way more willpower than I do. I rarely let brownies cool. I love when they’re warm and gooey… and yes, then throw some vanilla ice cream and hot fudge and whipped cream on top!

I was good, and I let my KAF brownies rest overnight though.

THE OLD GEEZER — October 1, 2010 at 10:40 pm

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

The Small Boston Kitchen — October 2, 2010 at 1:06 pm

HAHA, I totally cracked up at this post for two reasons: I love that you used the expression “Get outta town!” and that you posted the pic of our brownies that were, the best brownies ever. See? We just knew..

Great post, as always!