Boston Cupcake Camp is Coming!!

You all know how much I love cupcakes. They’re part of the reason I even started my blog. So, I’m very excited to announce that CupcakeCamp is coming to Boston!

CupcakeCamp Boston
April 15, 2010 7:00 PM
PA’s Lounge in Union Square, Somerville

If you haven’t heard of CupcakeCamp, it’s basically just a gathering of people who love cupcakes. I’m helping to organize this event and I can’t wait!

Admission is free (although I do expect there might be a line) and everyone is encouraged to bring cupcakes to share or just come and enjoy some FREE CUPCAKES! We’ve been in touch with some local bakeries who will be providing cupcakes as well as local bakers, like myself.

If you’re interested in attending (and I really hope you all are), please check out the CupcakeCamp Boston blog. You can RSVP on the Facebook fan page and if you’re interested in bringing cupcakes, please register here.

6 Responses to “Oreo Cream Cheese Swirl Bars”

Sara — May 11, 2010 at 3:47 pm

This look sinful…but oh, so good! By the way, I like how one of the labels on this post is “anti-WW friendly.” 🙂

Jen — May 11, 2010 at 3:49 pm

Well I figured if I’m going to have a WW-friendly tag, I should also have one for things that people watching their weight should stay far far away from. This is definitely one of those recipes.

Cara — May 11, 2010 at 4:17 pm

Why must you torture me?! I so need to get back on track this week. Thick batter = good, thick waist does not! These sound delicious 🙂

Ingrid — May 11, 2010 at 10:36 pm

These babies are good! I made them not long after I started blogging…oh, my gosh almost two years ago. Guess it’s time to make them again!
    ~ingrid

Lorie — May 12, 2010 at 12:36 am

Oh yum! I have a feeling Oreos are going to be added to my shopping list.

I am posting a link to these on my blog. Everyone needs a good Oreo recipe!

Allie — June 2, 2010 at 8:48 pm