Boston Cupcake Camp is Coming!!

You all know how much I love cupcakes. They’re part of the reason I even started my blog. So, I’m very excited to announce that CupcakeCamp is coming to Boston!

CupcakeCamp Boston
April 15, 2010 7:00 PM
PA’s Lounge in Union Square, Somerville

If you haven’t heard of CupcakeCamp, it’s basically just a gathering of people who love cupcakes. I’m helping to organize this event and I can’t wait!

Admission is free (although I do expect there might be a line) and everyone is encouraged to bring cupcakes to share or just come and enjoy some FREE CUPCAKES! We’ve been in touch with some local bakeries who will be providing cupcakes as well as local bakers, like myself.

If you’re interested in attending (and I really hope you all are), please check out the CupcakeCamp Boston blog. You can RSVP on the Facebook fan page and if you’re interested in bringing cupcakes, please register here.

18 Responses to “Tunnel of Fudge Cake”

vanillasugarblog — February 8, 2014 at 11:54 am

this cake screams a lot of things!
    eat me comes to my mind!
    lol

• beantownbaker — February 8th, 2014 @ 11:57 am

It does definitely scream that 🙂

Aimee — February 9, 2014 at 7:14 am

Gorgeous Bundt, Jen! It looks amazing. Love the butter and cocoa tip and the raspberries!

Tracy | Pale Yellow — February 10, 2014 at 7:31 pm

Who needs a tunnel of love when you have a tunnel of fudge! This looks fantastic!!

Nutmeg Nanny — February 23, 2014 at 9:45 am

This cake looks glorious 🙂 I am dying to get a slice, maybe two 😉

sue epstein — February 27, 2014 at 6:19 pm

The original recipe called for a box of Pillsbury’s frosting mix and was much, much better than the current recipes. There was a tunnel of gooey soft fudge in the middle that you just can’t get with today’s recipes for this cake. But it’s still a great cake!

Lynne — February 28, 2014 at 9:35 pm

For most up-to-date information you have to visit tthe webb and oon web I
    found this site as a most excellent web page for latest updates.

Marye Audet — March 21, 2014 at 5:12 pm

One of my favorites! Thanks for the reminder..I need to make this – soon!

Heila — December 22, 2015 at 4:24 am

I just tried this yummy recipe from your blog and it has come out really yummy!! 🙂
    This is my first tunnel of fudge cake and I am quite happy with the outcome…
    Thanks for sharing this easy recipe 🙂

Lois C. Flores — January 27, 2016 at 9:20 pm

Gorgeous!!! I’d love to try to make it for my family soon. Your recipe is so detailed, but to a clumsy person like me, Hopefully I won’t mess everything up haha.

Abigail C. Murdock — March 17, 2016 at 4:19 am

Looking at the picture of your cake I just wanna try it immediately. It looks really good. It is good to make it at home and serve on some special occasions like birthday parties or a party with friends on weekends. Thanks Jen for sharing this recipe with us!

Dane Shaw — March 23, 2016 at 6:47 am

Nice recipe Jen! Hope that I can do it the way you make your cake. Always love chocolate. Thank you for sharing it!

Healthoop — March 24, 2016 at 9:53 am

oh my god, I fell in love with it at the first sight. So yummy and nice at the look. Thanks Jen for sharing wonderful recipe!

Anthony — April 20, 2016 at 12:34 am

Awesome, you make it like an artist. It looks so delicious, I will try your recipe to make it for my kids. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Kathy — June 16, 2016 at 3:26 am

This cake recipe looks very sweet and delicous. I will try it soon. Thank for share this great post.

Luis Sanborn — March 14, 2017 at 4:21 am

This looks amazing, I will try this out tomorrow, thank you for sharing!