6th Annual Power of Pink Challenge
Today kicks off my 6th Annual Power of Pink Challenge. Back in 2008, I wanted to find a way to help promote Breast Cancer Awareness during National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I came up with the Power of Pink Challenge to as a way to encourage fellow bloggers, bakers, and readers to think about Breast Cancer Awareness by making something PINK in their kitchen.
As you all know, breast cancer is a disease that has touched my life in more ways that I would like to admit. I have made it a personal goal of mine to try to make a difference on this front.
Here are the rules for the challenge:
- Make something that is PINK – use any ingredients you want
- Post a new post during the month of October on your blog (if you don’t have a blog, you can still participate, see below)
- Post your pink food by Midnight EST on October 31
- Include the logo and link back to this post in your post (please upload to your own server)
- Email me at Jen[at]beantownbaker[dot]com – include:
- Your name
- Name of your blog
- Link to your post
- Picture (or permission to pull one out of your post)
If you don’t have a blog and would like to participate, just send me your information to be entered.
As always, I’m offering a giveaway along with the challenge to one lucky participant. I will be choosing one of the participants at random and making a $100 donation to a charity of their choice. It can be breast cancer related or not.
Feel free to follow along on Twitter or Instagram by using #powerofpinkchallenge too!