Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins

Today I get to return the favor for a fellow blogger. Remember Erin from The Spiffy Cookie? She guest posted for me while I was off vacationing in Europe. Well today I’m guest posting for her while she’s off vacationing in Europe!

I made these muffins a couple months ago when my first niece entered the world. I wrapped them up individually so my brother and his wife could keep them in the freezer and just grap one for a quick snack.

So head over to The Spiffy Cookie to get the recipe and see the rest of the post!

One Year Ago: Lemon Pound Cake with Strawberries
Two Years Ago: Dark Chocolate Frosting
Four Years Ago: Pina Colada Cupcakes

8 Responses to “Vegan chocolate / banana / caramel cupcakes”

Joelen — February 12, 2009 at 9:45 pm

Oh my! These look fabulous!!!

Elizabeth — February 12, 2009 at 11:40 pm

I love vegan chocolate cupcakes – and these look delicious. I can’t wait to try them!

Koo-Bean Cuisine — February 20, 2009 at 12:17 am

These just made me so excited!!! They sound amazing and better yet…VEGAN! Thank you for posting this!

Jodi — February 21, 2009 at 12:08 am

I saw these on Tastespotting and want to try, but — for the mousse what type of chocolate chips are you using? All of the ones I’ve seen in the store have milk fat in them. I’m new to vegan cooking, so maybe this is still non-dairy? My son is allergic which is why I’ve been trying many new vegan recipes!

foodess — February 21, 2009 at 7:13 pm

Wow, those look over-the-moon good!

Amy Kingman — August 27, 2009 at 7:17 pm

I’m totally making these tonight! I dont have the fancy caramel sauce, but hopefully they’ll still be edible with regular caramel. 🙂 Yum!

Lexi — September 4, 2009 at 5:45 pm

Jodi- Gihrardelli semisweet chocolate chips do not have any milkfat in them.

These look fantastic-I am allergic to dairy, and have been finding it sooo hard to sate my sweet tooth and not pay for it later.

Me — August 16, 2010 at 12:46 am

They look fab! Thanks for sharing. I have included your site in our Vegan cupcake feature at http://www.partycupcakeideas.com