American Potato Salad

Hubby and I won’t be around this weekend to kick off the summer with friends and grilled food since we’ll be out of town. But if we were, I can gaurantee I’d be making this American Potato Salad. It has just enough mayo to be creamy but not too mayo-y, gets some crunch from scallions and celery, and has hard boiled eggs and parsley to round out the flavors and textures.

To learn more about this American Potato Salad, head over to Cooking New England for the full post and recipe.

Add Cooking New England to your Google Reader using this feed URL: http://blogs.yankeemagazine.com/cooking-new-england/feed/

7 Responses to “Roasted Garlic Chipotle Sweet Potato Burgers”

Aimee — March 10, 2014 at 10:20 am

YUM YUM YUM!
    These look so good. Can’t wait to make these once it finally starts feeling like spring around here!

Tracy | Pale Yellow — March 10, 2014 at 2:23 pm

I love veggie burgers, this looks like a fantastic dinner option!

Shannon — March 10, 2014 at 8:01 pm

definitely delicious! i’ve been meaning to make a batch of burgers that I can stash in the freezer… these might have to be it 🙂

Baked Potato Ovens — March 12, 2014 at 5:31 am

Dam from the look is so yummy .Cant wait to get it in my stomach.Thanks mate for such a dish…

Chaya — June 8, 2014 at 1:20 am

This is a wonderful idea. I have never thought of using sweet potatoes in veggie burgers and I am thinking about it now.

• beantownbaker — September 2nd, 2014 @ 7:10 pm

Definitely check them out. Sweet potato veggie burgers are where it’s at!

Jennifer — July 17, 2015 at 9:12 am

I’ve tried these and love them! however, how do you make them look so good and stay together? Mine are really wet (even after adding a lot more flour) and stick like crazy to my skillet. Any suggestions?