American Potato Salad

Hubby and I won’t be around this weekend to kick off the summer with friends and grilled food since we’ll be out of town. But if we were, I can gaurantee I’d be making this American Potato Salad. It has just enough mayo to be creamy but not too mayo-y, gets some crunch from scallions and celery, and has hard boiled eggs and parsley to round out the flavors and textures.

To learn more about this American Potato Salad, head over to Cooking New England for the full post and recipe.

Add Cooking New England to your Google Reader using this feed URL: http://blogs.yankeemagazine.com/cooking-new-england/feed/

15 Responses to “Ina Garten’s Mustard Roasted Potatoes”

yumventures — March 5, 2010 at 1:51 pm

I love roast potatoes, and the addition of mustard sounds amazing! I would probably throw some garlic cloves in there too — nothing better than roast garlic!

Pam — March 5, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Wow! Does this ever sound and look delicious! Ummmmm! Love roast potatoes and mustard both and I can only imagine how excellent this dish is! I will be trying this! Thanks!

Katie — March 5, 2010 at 2:35 pm

The color on those potatoes is just AMAZING! Looks fabulous!

Lauren — March 5, 2010 at 3:20 pm

Roasted potatoes are a go-to winter side dish for me, and I’m always looking for a new recipe. This one is a keeper!

nutmegnanny — March 5, 2010 at 4:34 pm

These look delicious! I bet the mustard adds a lot of delicious flavor…yum!

Kerstin — March 5, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Mmm, these look great! I love roasted potatoes and make a similar version with horseradish mustard and lemon juice and they are so good. Such an easy recipe and a huge crowd pleaser!

Xiaolu — March 6, 2010 at 3:34 am

There’s a similar recipe on Epicurious that also uses lemon juice and zest. Addictive!

Rene´s Bare Essentials — March 6, 2010 at 8:54 am

I love ina gartens recipes! Ive made this one before it was amazing!

Krista B. — March 6, 2010 at 11:44 pm

These look fabulous!

oneordinaryday — March 7, 2010 at 11:50 am

I’ve never been disappointed by an Ina Garten recipe and this one looks wonderfully delicious too.

djsystems.Webs.Com — August 1, 2013 at 2:48 am

Yesterday, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see
    if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube
    sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

hiking — August 2, 2013 at 2:44 am

You have made some good points there. I checked on the web for additional information about the
    issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

Brianna — August 14, 2014 at 10:00 am

This may seem completely unimportant (or relevant) but is there any reason the onions didn’t make it to the final plate (picture)? Or maybe I’m just blind…

• beantownbaker — September 2nd, 2014 @ 7:30 pm

Great question! I think I just chopped them really small when I made them that time… Who knows, maybe I omitted them. I’ve made this recipe so many times and the onions are great, but sometimes I don’t have any on hand.

Lynn Bell — June 17, 2015 at 3:32 pm

What did you serve with the potatoes and onions? I have only one oven so can’t roast at different temps at the same time!