Personalized Autographed Pioneer Woman Cookbook Giveaway
It’s been a while since I’ve done a giveaway and I have a great opportunity for you all today. The Brookline Booksmith is a great local bookstore a couple blocks from where I live. I’ve been to a couple of their events in the past (including getting a chance to meet Alton Brown – my cooking boyfriend – a couple years ago).
I’m sure you’ve all heard of The Pioneer Woman. She was one of the first blogs I read on a regular basis. That was back in 2007 and now she’s got her own empire including cookbooks, a book, and a cooking show on the Food Network. To promote her second cookbook,
The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Food from My Frontier, she’s coming to Boston for a book signing! And, she’ll be here just TWO DAYS after the book is released.
So first things first. If you’re local to Boston and would like to meet the Pioneer Woman, be sure to get your tickets here. The event is Thursday, March 15th at 6pm. It is free, but due to fire codes, they will be limiting the number of attendees allowed.
For everyone else who isn’t local to Boston (even if you are actually), here’s your chance to win a personalized autographed cookbook! That’s right, Ree’s publicist sent me an advance copy of the cookbook just to give away on my blog. So I’ll be heading to the event, and having the cookbook autographed for YOU! How cool is that? Be sure to read the rules about the giveaway so there is no confusion.
A few notes about this cookbook if you didn’t get your hands on her first one. This cookbook is in full color with photos for every recipe. That’s awesome. It has the step by step photos that everyone knows from The Pioneer Woman blog and also includes some photos of life on the ranch. I thought it was a good sign when the first time I opened the book, it opened to the Strawberry Shortcake Cake that Hubby made for my birthday in 2010!
Giveaway rules (CLOSED):
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org
- US shipping addresses only
- Giveaway is open until 11:59 PM EST on Monday, March 12th
- Mandatory first entry – answer the following question: Who would get this cookbook if you won and what would you want the inscription to say?
- For an additional (optional) entry, Tweet the following “I want to win a personalized autographed copy of @thepioneerwoman ‘s new cookbook from @beantownbaker http://www.beantownbaker.com” (leave a separate comment saying you Tweeted about the giveaway)