12 Days of Cookies Recap – and Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everybody!! You might be all holiday cookie-d out. I know I am. But I wanted to recap my 12 Days of Cookies from the holidays to help spread inspiration in case you have any late holiday parties coming up. I wasn’t sure if I was going to make it there for a while with me starting late and all. But I made it and I’m so glad I did. Maybe next year I’ll do 12 Days of Cupcakes…

My 12 Days of Cookies:
Day 1: Lumberjacks

Day 2: Peppermint Sandies

Day 3: The great Sugar Cookie Debate

Day 4: Fudge

Day 5: Cranberry Orange Cookies

Day 6: Chocolate Chip Snowballs

Day 7: Peppermint Chocolate Cookies

Day 8: Snickerdoodles

Day 9: Candy Cane & Mint Kiss Cookies

Day 10: Chocolate Peppermint Meringue Cookies

Day 11: Butter Ball Cookies

Day 12: Chocolate Covered Cherry Cookies

9 Responses to “Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bundt”

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie — February 18, 2013 at 1:48 pm

My list of must make recipes is constantly getting switched a round. So many great recipes come out every day it’s hard to keep up

• beantownbaker — February 24th, 2013 @ 10:22 am

I agree completely. Even when I have sat down to make a must-bake list, within a few weeks, half of the things on there aren’t doing it for me because I’ve found new recipes I want to try.

Ashley — February 18, 2013 at 2:04 pm

I love making lists, too. And I especially love checking things off of lists. This will definitely be added to my insanely large list of recipes to try out. Yum!

Aimee — February 19, 2013 at 4:45 pm

OMG! I was wondering why my jaw dropped the second I saw this gorgeous cake in my Google reader! It looks amazing Jen, and since I still haven’t made it (shameful but not at all surprising) I am so glad you did! I wish I could eat a piece! Miss you. Xoxo

• beantownbaker — February 24th, 2013 @ 10:24 am

Miss you too hon. You definitely should still try to make this bundt. It’s worth keeping on your list.

Megan — February 19, 2013 at 9:38 pm

Anything with peanut butter and chocolate chips and you can count me in!

Shannon — February 20, 2013 at 10:32 am

yum. this is definitely my kind of cake, i can’t turn down peanut butter!

Kelly — May 16, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Hi Beantown Baker
    Do you think this would be able to be made in cupcake form? Or is it best to keep it in bundt pan for cooking purposes?

Thanks

• beantownbaker — May 16th, 2013 @ 12:24 pm

Good question. While I haven’t made this in to cupcakes, there’s no reason this has to be baked in a bundt pan. I’d say give it a shot! Let me know how it goes for you.