Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

The second pie for my pie competition is the Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie. I saw this in Bakerella’s blog a while ago and new I needed to make it. I was shooting for best combination (pie + ice cream) with this one. Who can resist warm chocolate chip gooeyness plus vanilla bean ice cream?!?

Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie – as seen on Bakerella
1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell – I used this recipe
2 large eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
1 cup (6 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 cup chopped pecans
Serve with ice cream (optional)

Preheat oven 325 degrees F.

Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high until foamy.

Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter.

Stir in morsels and nuts and spoon into pie shell.

Bake for 55-60 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm.

7 Responses to “Cappuccino Toffee Brownie Cookies”

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — November 11, 2010 at 2:25 pm

I read your guest post on Megan’s blog and your cookie-brownies look great! I hope you’re kicking butt in NYC!

Daisy — November 11, 2010 at 3:26 pm

I just drooled over these on Megan’s blog. So glad to see your KAF purchase going to good use!!

Ravenous Rowie — November 11, 2010 at 9:46 pm

Those cookies looke so so so delicious! They would be a very dangerous addition to my recipes!

The Small Boston Kitchen — November 11, 2010 at 10:25 pm

You know, if you ever need anyone to unload some of these sweet treats off to, just a friendly reminder that we are neighbors! 🙂 These look awesome and I can’t wait to hear how your NYC trip goes, I know you’re crushin’ it!

Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. — November 12, 2010 at 11:13 am

These look and sound amazing! So great to meet you last night in NYC! Love your site!

Nutmeg Nanny — November 15, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Off to check out the recipe…yum!

Megan — November 17, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Thank you so much for your guest post! The cookies look amazing!