Goat Cheese and Spinach Turkey Burgers

Well I didn’t get to as many spinach recipes as I had intended this week, but I definitely tried quite a few new spinach recipes. Hubby and I love turkey burgers and these were amazing. I will definitely be making these again.

I served the turkey burgers with carmelized onions and a sun-drieed-tomatoe mayo. The combination was great. The burgers did have a hard time staying together while cooking, so maybe next time I’ll throw in an egg or use less spinach.

Goat Cheese and Spinach Turkey Burgers – from Allrecipes.com – makes 4 burgers
1 1/2 pounds ground turkey breast
1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained – I used 1 package frozen spinach
2 tablespoons goat cheese, crumbled

Preheat the oven broiler.

In a medium bowl, mix ground turkey, spinach, and goat cheese. Form the mixture into 4 patties.

Arrange patties on a broiler pan, and place in the center of the preheated oven 15 minutes, or until done.

10 Responses to “Mexican Shrimp Cobb Salad”

Ashley Bee (Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine) — April 29, 2013 at 11:15 am

You probably saved a few calories too, by subbing the ham for shrimp! This looks amazing and I love the Mexican flavors.

• beantownbaker — April 29th, 2013 @ 12:16 pm

This is definitely a little bit lighter than a normal cobb salad.

Megan — April 29, 2013 at 11:46 am

I love this take on a cobb salad. The flavors all sound so fresh and bright!

Shannon — April 30, 2013 at 10:36 am

yum! this looks like one absolutely delicious salad. definitely starting to crave more salads, so this is sure to get into the rotation 🙂

• beantownbaker — May 14th, 2013 @ 7:21 am

I’ve been craving salads a lot too recently. I’m so glad spring is finally here.

Nutmeg Nanny — May 1, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Oh yum, I love cobb salad 🙂 this looks great!

Beth — July 19, 2013 at 7:00 pm

made this for dinner tonight…served the avocado and dressing on the side…everyone and I mean everyone went crazy over this….seconds were had and on a hot night like this it hit the spot…every bite brought out a new flavor..so so good…I follow a lot of blogs and make there recipes but none as much as yours…your recipes are easy, economical and full of flavor….and I love how you do a little bit of everything…keep them coming girl ….

• beantownbaker — July 21st, 2013 @ 3:17 pm

Thanks for the kind words! So glad you enjoyed this salad. It’s SO flavorful.

nicole @ i am a Honey Bee — August 27, 2013 at 7:55 am

ooo I sooo need this.
    My mom is coming up for a Labor DAy visit. I think this NEEDS to be made. noms

• beantownbaker — August 27th, 2013 @ 7:58 am

It makes a big salad – so it’s perfect for serving to guests!