Deviled Eggs

I’ve never met someone who loves Deviled eggs as much as my hubby. It must be because his mother never made them for him. We were visiting said mother-in-law at the holidays and she needed to bring something to share. Hubby suggested my Deviled egg recipe. It is the first thing I’ve ever taught my mother in law how to make in the kitchen (she is an amazing cook and baker). The eggs flew off the tray at her party!

Deviled Eggs
Hard boiled eggs
Yellow Mustard
Sugar
Mayonnaise
Paprika

Peel eggs and cut in 1/2 lengthwise.

Remove yolks and place in a small bowl.

Smash all the yolks up.

Add mustard, mayonnaise, and sugar until you like the taste.

Using a melon-baller (or a spoon) scoop yolk mixture into the whites of the eggs.

Sprinkle with paprika.

7 Responses to “Raw Summer Vegetable “Pasta””

Daisy — September 23, 2010 at 12:25 am

This looks delicious! I love that you guys plowed through it as an afternoon snack!

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — September 23, 2010 at 12:30 am

I love using veggies as a healthy substitute for pasta. My favorite is a little more obvious – spaghetti squash!

Also, I got your DM about the photo. I’ve been crazy busy but I’ll email it to everyone tonight!

nutmegnanny — September 23, 2010 at 1:11 am

What a great salad! It’s perfect for saying goodbye to summer 🙂

A Bitchin' Kitchen — September 23, 2010 at 3:09 am

This looks so good! Yummy produce is really the only thing I’ll miss about summer time. I came across your site earlier today while searching for a pumpkin spice cheesecake brownie recipe (which I plan on making tomorrow btw). You have some great recipes and I’ll definitely be returning!

Lisa — September 23, 2010 at 4:50 am

What a great vegetarian dish. With all those gorgeous colors it’s a feast for the eyes as well as for the palate.

Eliana — September 23, 2010 at 3:17 pm

What a gorgeous dish. It looks super delicious too.

The Small Boston Kitchen — September 25, 2010 at 2:21 pm

YUM! Great way to (healthily) soak up the last bits of summer flavors! Looks great…