The BEST Bruschetta EVAH!

I had some leftover tomato/onion/cilantro mixture from the homemade salsa that I made, so I decided to through together some bruschetta.

I’ve made this for friends and family and they all LOVE it and always ask for the recipe. It’s hard to write a recipe when you don’t measure things!!

Goat Cheese Bruschetta (by ME!)
3 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1 onion, chopped
1/2 of a bunch of cilantro, chopped
goat cheese
~3 Tbsp olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
your favorite crusty bread

Mix the chopped tomatoes, onion, cilantro in a bowl.

Add goat cheese to mixture – as much or little as you have/like.

Add olive oil and salt and pepper.

Slice bread and place on cookie sheet. Spoon bruschetta topping onto bread and bake for 8-10 minutes until heated thouroughly.

Serve and enjoy!
Nutritional Information: I’m not going to calculate the info now since I didn’t measure anything. Next time I make it, I’ll measure stuff and calculate the info.

14 Responses to “Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream”

Jocelyn (Grandbaby Cakes) — May 31, 2013 at 8:14 am

What a gorgeous chocolate!! I adore deep chocolate ice creams.

• beantownbaker — May 31st, 2013 @ 10:07 am

You would definitely love this then. It’s so rich and chocolatey!

Ashley Bee (Quarter Life Crisis Cuisine) — May 31, 2013 at 8:19 am

I just got an ice cream maker and cannot wait to start trying it out… this looks a bit above my skill level, but a good thing to work towards!

• beantownbaker — May 31st, 2013 @ 10:08 am

I completely understand wanting to start out with an easier recipe. Sorbets are really easy. No cooking necessary for most sorbet recipes. But def keep this one in the back of your mind for when you feel more confident!

Eva @ Eva Bakes — May 31, 2013 at 8:51 am

I made this dark chocolate ice cream last year, and it is definitely the best chocolate ice cream I’ve ever had. The 5-day wait time is pure torture, but it’s completely worth it. So glad you enjoyed this as much as I did!

• beantownbaker — May 31st, 2013 @ 10:07 am

I agree, it was complete torture, especially after taking a taste after it had processed in the machine…

tracy {pale yellow} — May 31, 2013 at 6:23 pm

A rich, deep chocolate ice cream is worth the wait! It’s so hard to find a recipe for the decadent chocolate ice I desire, this recipe has moved to the top of my to-do list!

Sues — June 3, 2013 at 6:48 am

You can tell just by looking at this how rich and awesome it is!!

• beantownbaker — June 7th, 2013 @ 8:52 am

It’s seriously difficult to scoop it’s so thick!

Shannon — June 6, 2013 at 12:11 pm

wowza, this certainly tell how rich and decadent it is!! i’m appreciating more and more those things that I only need a spoonful of to satisfy 😉

• beantownbaker — June 7th, 2013 @ 8:53 am

This is definitely one of those things. I love chocolate but could only handle one small scoop at a time.

Nutmeg Nanny — June 7, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Who isn’t a fan of chocolate?! This looks amazing 🙂

Lisa T — June 16, 2013 at 6:42 pm

I would love to try this recipe. I am wondering why you used coconut milk, and I’m assuming full fat coconut milk?

• beantownbaker — June 16th, 2013 @ 7:47 pm

i use coconut milk because I’m lactose intolerant so I can’t use cow’s milk or heavy cream. If you want to use those dairy products, follow the instructions in the original recipe. And yes, I use full fat coconut milk.