Ultimate Whoopie Pies featured in PEOPLE magazine!

In case you missed my Instragram post from this morning, a picture and quote of mine were printed in PEOPLE magazine this week (and are now linked to online)

People Magazine Feature

Check out the January 26 edition and turn to page 109. The article features football shaped foods, including my Ultimate Whoopie Pies. I’m planning to make these for the Superbowl party I’ll be heading to. Check out my Football Foods category for more ideas.

7 Responses to “Honey Mustard Pretzels”

Julie — October 29, 2012 at 11:41 pm

Good luck with the storm. Be safe, glad to read you turned around and went home thinking about the end of the day!
    I think if I was still in New York state I’d be baking up a storm to prepare for the Sandy Blizzard myself. Here in Alabama we can only hope for the best for you all on the shorelines up there!

Jen — October 30, 2012 at 2:36 am

Thanks. So far so good where I live. We haven’t list power yet, so that’s good!

Peggy — March 5, 2013 at 8:52 am

I’m the same way with snacks at home! Once I get some in my hand, it’s over! These would definitely disappear rather quickly in our house, too =)

• beantownbaker — March 6th, 2013 @ 8:38 pm

Glad to hear I’m not the only one like that!

Sharon — March 8, 2014 at 8:32 am

I have tried a couple different recipes for the beloved hone mustard pretzels but to no avail…they always remain kind of “sticky”, so I am eager to try yours but I think they too will be sticky….are they?Why can’t you find the honey mustard pretzels anymore except in small bags????

• beantownbaker — March 8th, 2014 @ 1:14 pm

I agree. They were a bit sticky the next day. But the first day, they weren’t. If they are when you take them out, just toss them and bake a little while longer.

Paula — July 7, 2015 at 8:21 am

The pretzels were very soft and nasty. I was hoping they were going to be like the Hanover Honey Mustard pretzels but are not at all. They don’t have a lot of flavor and the kids didn’t like that they were soft. I would not make them again.