Easy Chicken and Sausage Cassoulet

Hubby and I have been doing quite a bit of fall cleaning recently. We’re trying to de-clutter our tiny Boston condo. After a productive Saturday afternoon of moving furniture around and cleaning, the last thing either of us wants to do is slave away in the kitchen to make dinner. Enter this Easy Chicken and Sausage Cassoulet recipe. With only about 20 minutes of prep work, it cooks for two hours in the oven. And while you’re off taking care of chores, dinner emits the most enticing smells from the oven.

To learn more about this Easy Chicken and Sausage Cassoulet, head over to Cooking New England for the full post and recipe.

Add Cooking New England to your Google Reader using this feed URL: http://blogs.yankeemagazine.com/cooking-new-england/feed/

6 Responses to “Chicken Noodle Soup”

Megan — January 6, 2011 at 5:53 pm

I love homemade chicken soup. I just made it myself for the first time about a month ago. And then I ahd some in the freezer that I took out last week to eat while I was sick. It is the best thing when you’re sick.

I’m one of those people who don’t add the noodles to the soup. 🙂

Blog is the New black — January 6, 2011 at 6:06 pm

Such a classic! I always ruin mine with too much rice!

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — January 6, 2011 at 6:23 pm

Nothing can make you feel better than homemade soup! Hope you and the hubby get well soon!

EliFla — January 6, 2011 at 7:35 pm

Homemade soup are the best comfortfood then ever!!! Ciao Flavia

Stephanie — January 7, 2011 at 12:18 am

Just made chicken soup this week for my sick hubby. I had fresh herbs on hand so the broth was extra tasty. Individual frozen soup is always my favorite brown bag lunch. Hope you feel better!

ann — January 7, 2011 at 1:20 am

To me it may be the perfect food. It’s comfort in a bowl. Yours looks wonderful!