Grilled Chicken Salad with Mango Salsa

Summer is in full swing – and it’s a HOT one this year. Most of the country is experiencing record breaking temperatures already! (My thoughts go out to all those families who have lost power during this heat wave. I cannot imagine what that must be like – I hope everyone stays safe until the power can be restored). To beat the heat, we’ve been doing everything we can to avoid using the oven to cook dinner. This means a lot of salads made up of some of the freshly picked lettuce, spinach, and kale from our weekly CSA share.

To learn more about this Grilled Chicken Salad with Mango Salsa, head over to Cooking New England for the full post and recipe.

Add Cooking New England to your Google Reader using this feed URL: http://blogs.yankeemagazine.com/cooking-new-england/feed/

9 Responses to “Cranberry Sauce”

theblogisthenewblack — November 1, 2010 at 11:24 am

You’re right- so easy there’s no reason not to try this! ha!

Eliana — November 1, 2010 at 3:42 pm

Love that this recipe is so simple and easy. A must have for Thanksgiving.

Michelle — November 1, 2010 at 4:05 pm

I LOVE homemade cranberry sauce! Tastes so good on the Thanksgiving Leftover Sandwich!

Nutmeg Nanny — November 1, 2010 at 5:06 pm

Delicious! Simple recipes need to be shared too…those are my favorite 🙂

Rachel @ The Avid Appetite — November 1, 2010 at 6:08 pm

This absolutely falls under the this-is-so-easy-and-so-much-better-why-would-I-ever-go-back-to-canned-version territory! I recently made turkey burgers with cranberry sauce dressing and used the canned kind – never again!

The Small Boston Kitchen — November 1, 2010 at 10:27 pm

You’re so right…there is NOTHING better than homemade!

Kerstin — November 2, 2010 at 4:17 am

Wow, this sounds so easy and delicious! I’m cooking for the first time this year and can’t wait to make everything from scratch, which usually doesn’t happen when others in my family cook… 🙂

Cassykins — November 2, 2010 at 6:24 pm

I’m jealous, I want this. I have to eat the stuff from a can because I’m allergic to cranberries and the stuff in a can is far away enough from real that I can get away with it. My grandma used to make cranberry relish which was amazing, but also broke me out into the most amazing hives.

Medifast Coupon Code 2010 — November 4, 2010 at 3:08 pm

I have never understood those that buy canned cranberries when they are so simple to make. Tastes way better than any can.
    Thanks for your nice and simple cranberry sauce recipe.