Some St Patty’s Day Recipes

I just wanted to take a minute to share some of my favorite St Patty’s Day treats! I’m very excited about the holiday this year because Hubby and I will be participating in a huge Boston tradition this year. We’re going to the Southie parade. We have a friend who lives down there so we’ll have somewhere to hang out and the weather is supposed to be nice, so it’s going to be a great year to do this. I can’t wait. What is everyone else doing this weekend to celebrate?

Sugar Cookie Bars

Double Chocolate Brownie Roll Out Cookies

Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes

One Year Ago: Cranberry Apple Pie
Two Years Ago: Double Peanut Butter Cookies
Three Years Ago: Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Four Years Ago: Vegan Vanilla Raspberry Cupcakes

8 Responses to “Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies”

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — December 23, 2010 at 6:11 pm

Per usual, these look fantastic! Wishing you and C a Merry Christmas!

flourchild — December 23, 2010 at 6:20 pm

These look delicious and they are very festive! Normally peppermint recipes don’t really catch my eye, but I will definitely have to try this one. Thanks!
    Jess

Daisy — December 24, 2010 at 4:52 pm

you taking full advantage of the peppermint chocolate combo in all forms is highly appreciated. These look delightful. Merry Christmas Jen!

nan — December 16, 2013 at 1:06 pm

Do you add the crushed peppermint before or after adding the chocolate chips?

• beantownbaker — December 17th, 2013 @ 10:58 am

At the same time that you add the chocolate chips. I’m updating the recipe to be more clear.

Taylor — December 20, 2013 at 9:38 pm

I was wondering if i could just do a second cup of regular sugar instead of the brown sugar? i am all out…

• beantownbaker — December 26th, 2013 @ 10:57 am

Hi Taylor. Sorry for not responding sooner, I was offline for the holidays. The brown sugar really enhances the texture of these cookies. If you have molasses, you can make your own brown sugar by mixing molasses and white sugar. Otherwise, go ahead and use all white, just be aware that they won’t be as soft and chewy. Happy Holidays!

April — December 16, 2014 at 11:18 pm

Do I need to adjust the recipe for my high altitude?