Peanut Butter and Co Giveaway
This week, I’m going to be giving away some stuff that I’ve accumulated for giveaways and just never got around to. First, I’m featuring Peanut Butter and Co‘s peanut butter. Have you tried yet? It’s really good. They also have a shop in NYC where you can get sandwiches (check out the menu here).
Every morning for breakfast, I eat a whole wheat bagel thin, toasted, topped with peanut butter, and banana slices. I enjoy the Mighty Maple and Dark Chocolate Dreams the best. When I was in NYC, I got one of the boxes of 6 jars of peanut butter for one lucky reader. The box includes: Smooth Operator, Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, Crunch Time, White Chocolate Wonderful, Dark Chocolate Dreams, and The Heat is On.
Giveaway rules (CLOSED):
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org
- US shipping addresses only
- Giveaway is open until 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, January 3rd (that’s today!)
- Mandatory first entry: answer the following question: What do you eat for breakfast on a regular basis?
- For an additional (optional) entry, Tweet the following “I want to win a 6-pack of Peanut Butter and Co peanut butter from @beantownbaker www.beantownbaker.com”
Note: Peanut Butter and Co has no idea I’m doing this giveaway. I just love their peanut butter and wanted to share some with you!