The Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook (autographed copy) Giveaway
Over the summer, I found out that America’s Test Kitchen is located right down the road from where I live. It’s literally less than a 10 minute walk from my house. I had no idea. But since then, I’ve been building a relationship with the folks down there and I’ve even got a good friend (Megan) who works there!
A few weeks before the holiday season hit, ATK hosted a private reception at the Test Kitchen to celebrate the launch of The Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook. I had a great time at the reception. You can check out the photos from the reception on the ATK Facebook page. As part of the goodie bag at the end of the night, we all got to bring home a copy of The Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook which had been autographed by none other than Christopher Kimball himself!
Because my cookbook collection is out.of.control on top of the fact that I have about five other Cook’s Illustrated cookbooks, I’ve decided to pass this copy along to one of you!
Giveaway rules (CLOSED):
– Winner will be chosen using Random.org
– US shipping addresses only
– Giveaway is open until 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, January 4th (that’s today!)
– Mandatory first entry: answer the following question: What’s your favorite cookbook in your collection?
– For an additional (optional) entry, Tweet the following “I want to win an autographed copy of The Cook’s Illustrated Cookbook from @beantownbaker www.beantownbaker.com” (leave a separate comment saying you Tweeted about the giveaway)
Note: America’s Test Kitchen has no idea I’m doing this giveaway. I enjoy their cookbooks and wanted to share one of them with you!
One Year Ago: Red Velvet Cheesecake Cake Truffles