America’s Test Kitchen Food and Friends – Rack of Lamb Dinner Party

Have you guys seen America’s Test Kitchen’s The Feed? It’s a great website that was launched this summer to provide free recipes and food stories by the people at America’s Test Kitchen. They’ve done all sorts of blogger challenges and contests in the past few months. Remember when I did this chocolate chip challenge? Since I did the challenge, I was able to go take a tour of America’s Test Kitchen (I was shocked to learn it’s less than a half mile from my house!)

A few weeks ago, ATK offered up another contest for bloggers. To celebrate the release of their new Menu Cookbook, they asked bloggers from across the country to host dinner parties in their house using the cookbook. I submitted my entry form and didn’t think I had a chance at being chosen. And then, what do you know, they picked me to be one of the 6 bloggers to participate in the Food and Friends series.

So head over to The Feed today to read all about how Hubby and I hosted a Rack of Lamb dinner party in our tiny condo. And watch in the coming weeks for a few of the recipes to be posted here.

7 Responses to “Cappuccino Toffee Brownie Cookies”

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — November 11, 2010 at 2:25 pm

I read your guest post on Megan’s blog and your cookie-brownies look great! I hope you’re kicking butt in NYC!

Daisy — November 11, 2010 at 3:26 pm

I just drooled over these on Megan’s blog. So glad to see your KAF purchase going to good use!!

Ravenous Rowie — November 11, 2010 at 9:46 pm

Those cookies looke so so so delicious! They would be a very dangerous addition to my recipes!

The Small Boston Kitchen — November 11, 2010 at 10:25 pm

You know, if you ever need anyone to unload some of these sweet treats off to, just a friendly reminder that we are neighbors! 🙂 These look awesome and I can’t wait to hear how your NYC trip goes, I know you’re crushin’ it!

Alison @ Ingredients, Inc. — November 12, 2010 at 11:13 am

These look and sound amazing! So great to meet you last night in NYC! Love your site!

Nutmeg Nanny — November 15, 2010 at 8:11 pm

Off to check out the recipe…yum!

Megan — November 17, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Thank you so much for your guest post! The cookies look amazing!