Cappuccino Toffee Brownie Cookies

My friend Megan of Delicious Dishings is off in the Caribbean having a great vacation. She asked some bloggers to write up guest posts to keep her blog going while she was off soaking up some sun. I wrote up a guest post about these Cappuccino Toffee Brownie Cookies. They’re seriously not to be missed. So go check them out on Megan’s blog.

9 Responses to “Rocky Ledge Bars”

Cara — March 22, 2010 at 1:05 pm

I’d love to have one of those for breakfast right about now 🙂 Can’t wait to see what else is in store this week!

yumventures — March 22, 2010 at 1:06 pm

These look amazing and delicious! I have never made bars, but I love eating them! I can’t wait to see the rest of your recipes, and I’m sure they will inspire me to make some bars of my own 🙂

Sara — March 22, 2010 at 3:31 pm

These look great! They’ve got a little bit of everything.

KV — March 22, 2010 at 7:53 pm

Yummm. I’m excited to see what else you post this week – I always make bars instead of individual cookies, so much easier!

ErinsFoodFiles — March 22, 2010 at 10:44 pm

Those bars will always have a special place in my heart, because that’s what I debuted my blog’s new look with! Plus… they are just insanely delicious!

Looks great!

Julie — March 23, 2010 at 1:02 am

I can’t even begin to tell you what I’d give for one of those right now!

Kelly — March 23, 2010 at 11:35 am

Those look delicious and definitely something my hubby would love. I’ve been in a baking funk lately and will have to try these this week.

On another note…since you’ve changed your blog around a bit, it’s taking a very long time to load. Is it just me that’s having this problem?

Jen — March 23, 2010 at 11:39 am

Thanks for letting me know Kelly. I haven’t heard that from anyone else. I use Google Chrome and it doesn’t seem to have any issues, but I’ll definitely look in to it.

booksncooks — April 15, 2010 at 7:22 pm

These were great using up all the random baking goods in my kitchen. Wonderful recipe!