Ice Cream Cupcake Roundup

Remember the ice cream cupcakes I made? Here, I’ll refresh your memory…

Diary free chocolate cupcakes with Tofutti Ice cream, a strawberry, and dairy free strawberry cream cheese frosting:

And as a variation, making it dairy-filled by adding a layer of ganache into the mix:

Then there were the Coconut cupcakes with Margarita sorbet:

And the variation of using raspberry frozen yogurt instead:

I entered these cupcakes into the Ice Cream Cupcake Roundup, hosted by Cupcake Project and Scoopalicious. They’ve posted all of the entries (here and here) and wow there are some great looking ice cream cupcakes over there. Be sure to check them all out and to vote for the Reader’s Choice award. Note that if you decide to vote for one of my creations, you can only vote for the Dairy Free cupcakes or the Coconut/Margarita cupcakes. Since the others were just variations, they’re aren’t being entered into the voting pool.

7 Responses to “Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookies”

Jenn @ BentoForKidlet — January 13, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Those look amazing! Pretzels and chocolate are a delicious combo! Thanks for the recipe!

Vanessa — January 13, 2010 at 3:33 pm

I love it! Everyone IS thinking about health and I can’t stop thinking about cake! 😉
    These look yummy!

stephchows — January 13, 2010 at 5:58 pm

mmm I bet those add a nice crunch! sounds great!

Sunshine — January 14, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Oh man oh man oh man! I love this combo! My local frozen custard place makes a sweet n’ salty combo just like it. Now I’m gonna have to make the cookies for when I can’t get my custard fix.

Mrs. Alex P — January 26, 2010 at 3:53 pm

I made these last week after reading your post; they were awesome!

teresacooks — February 4, 2010 at 10:24 pm

I just made these, and they’re So good! I posted about it at http://www.teresacooks.com
    I’ve got my eye on the cookie dough brownies next, I like your style!

Kristi — October 13, 2010 at 1:13 am

I made these tonight, they taste really good. I didn’t follow your exact recipe. I only used about 1 1/4 c pretzels. I wish I had used more. My only issue is that the pretzels didn’t stay crispy. I really enjoy your blog.