Pizza Night

Hubby and I like to have pizza night every couple weeks. We usually make two pizzas on Friday night and have the leftovers for lunch on Sat/Sun. We like different things on our pizzas so it works well.

This time, Hubby made a BBQ chicken pizza. It just had BBQ sauce, chicken, bacon, and cheddar cheese. I made a pesto chicken pizza. I used pesto as my sauce and added chicken, goat cheese, and sun dried tomatoes.

Both pizzas were quite tasty and were even better leftover (I love cold pizza). We used the canned dough this week because we had some in the house. I much prefer using Trader Joe’s pizza dough even though it is a bit more work. The whole wheat dough is great.

7 Responses to “Chicken Parmesan Burgers”

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy — August 17, 2010 at 11:58 am

This sounds awesome! The pictures are wonderful as well. I can’t for the life of me figure out how to get good burger pictures. I love the pizza sauce on this! Thanks!

We Are Not Martha — August 17, 2010 at 12:10 pm

Yum! I love chicken parmesan and I love burgers, so why not, right? They look delicious!

Sues

Melissa — August 17, 2010 at 2:44 pm

I love how there are so many variations of burgers! Yours sound delcious!

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — August 17, 2010 at 4:28 pm

I love chicken parmesan so this sound so great to me! Like you, I love living in the city but wish I could grill during the summer!

ellysaysopa.com — August 19, 2010 at 1:37 am

So glad you liked them! Love the caramelized onions on top. I just had a burger with bbq caramelized onions this week. 🙂

an adventure in wool — September 30, 2010 at 11:44 pm

i love this idea! was writing my grocery list and realized there is no parmesan in the recipe?

Jen — October 11, 2010 at 12:41 am

That’s a good point, there isn’t actually Parmesan in it… You could use parm instead of provolone cheese.