Corned Beef Hash

Anyone who’s made corned beef at home, has likely turned it in to corned beef hash. I mean why wouldn’t you?!? We had leftovers from the recipe I posted the other day for Corned Beef, I did the only logical thing you can do. Chop up the veggies and corned beef, reheat it in a skillet, and crack two eggs over the top.

Corned Beef Hash

So after you make that corned beef for St Patrick’s Day, be sure to make this corned beef hash. As a side note, has anyone ever had corned beef hash from a can? I had never heard of it until my stepmom mentioned it one day when we were out to brunch. Sounds weird…

Corned Beef Hash

Two Years Ago: Cinnamon Roll Bread
Three Years Ago: Sugar Cookie Bars
Four Years Ago: Double Chocolate Brownie Roll Out Cookies
Five Years Ago: Cadbury Egg Bites

Print Save

Corned Beef Hash

This is the perfect way to use up leftover corned beef

Yield: Serves 2

Ingredients:

leftover Corned beef and potatoes
2 eggs

Directions:

Set a skillet on medium high heat.

Roughly chop some of the leftover corned beef and potatoes. You can include any other vegetables that you have in your leftovers.

Heat the leftover corned beef and potatoes in the skillet for 5 minutes, stirring to evenly cook.

Break eggs over corned beef and potatoes and cook until desired doneness. Serve immediately

Recipe from Beantown Baker

9 Responses to “Creamy Red Pepper and Collard Greens Dip”

Ashley — January 25, 2013 at 1:39 pm

This sounds like a tasty dip, and I love that it’s so colorful! I can definitely relate – I’m not into the Superbowl game this year (we recently moved, too, and I prefer college football), but I am ALL about the food!

• beantownbaker — January 25th, 2013 @ 6:12 pm

Were you guys moving during the holidays? We moved into our apartment on 12/21. It was rough… Even when it’s teams that I like, it’s still mostly about the food 🙂

Shannon — January 25, 2013 at 2:29 pm

i do love football food, and i’ve been meaning to try my hand at collard greens 😉

Ashley — January 26, 2013 at 8:08 pm

We didn’t move as recently as you! We made our move in October…and I’m just starting to feel settled. It is rough… Of course, the kitchen was the first room put together!

Lori — January 27, 2013 at 1:40 pm

Approximately how much collard greens do you need? Can you use canned? This sounds terrific…like a soul food dip!

• beantownbaker — January 27th, 2013 @ 4:08 pm

Sorry about that. Missed a key ingredient in the recipe. I updated it now. I used a pound of fresh collard greens. I haven’t tried it with canned. Let me know how it goes if you do.

Megan — January 27, 2013 at 8:40 pm

I’m so not into the Super Bowl this year either, but I can always get behind some football food. I’m still trying to decide what to make for next weekend. This dip sounds so good!

ErinsFoodFiles — January 28, 2013 at 2:22 pm

YUM! I’ve never seen collards in a dip before.

Jade — October 23, 2017 at 12:05 pm

Hey love this recipe. it is actually my daughters FAVORITE MEAL! but i want to know how do i make this into a freezer meal? should i do anything differently? or just make as directed and put them from oven to freezer?