Shepard’s Stew

Nothing beats a great stew recipe. Stews provide that warm stick-to-your-ribs kind of feeling that I comes with eating comforting foods this time of year. With ingredients like sausage, potatoes, and vegetables, this Shepard’s Stew will fill you up and warm you from the inside out.

To learn more about this Shepard’s Stew, head over to Cooking New England for the full post and recipe.

Add Cooking New England to your Google Reader using this feed URL: http://blogs.yankeemagazine.com/cooking-new-england/feed/

7 Responses to “Steak Fajitas with Chimichurri and Drunken Peppers”

Keiara Wells — September 21, 2009 at 1:24 pm

This sounds DIVINE! Around my house Mondays are known as ‘Mexican Monday’ and I already have some yummy burritos planned for tonight but I know what I’ll be serving next Monday! Thanks for sharing 🙂 xox

laurasrecipecollection — September 21, 2009 at 2:43 pm

Those look delicious! We do fajitas a lot but we always do them EXACTLY the same. It’ll be nice to have a new and different recipe to try!

Julie — September 21, 2009 at 4:44 pm

Yum…I was thinking of making fajitas tonight anyway…and I think I’ve got leftover chimichurri. It’s all coming together now…thanks!

nutmegnanny — September 21, 2009 at 8:16 pm

Yum! I love my Food Network magazine too. I look forward to getting it and totally agree about the 2 month increments…it should be once a month. Now onto the recipe. It looks great:) I love fajitas but never have made them at home. I will have to give it a try.

Joelen — September 22, 2009 at 2:57 am

The contrast of colors looks fantastic! I love the idea of chimichurri with fajitas!

stephchows — September 22, 2009 at 2:15 pm

so beer is the secret! yum!! Sounds delicious 🙂

Colleen — September 23, 2009 at 3:52 pm

We love fajitas in my house and the chimichurri sauce looks great!