Irish Soda Bread
I have some exciting news that I’ve been wanting to share for a couple weeks now… Starting today, I will be contributing as the newest blogger over at Yankee Magazine. Every other week, I’ll be posting about a Yankee recipe over at Cooking New England. Keep your eyes out for this “As Seen on Yankee” icon to indicate the recipes that I’m posting over there. I also added the icon to my left sidebar so you can click over to Cooking New England any time you’d like.
If you don’t live in New England you may not have heard of Yankee Magazine. It’s a regional magazine that’s all things New England – from food to travel to the best tourist attractions and everything in between. For my first post, I decided to take a stab at Irish Soda Bread. Be sure to click through to get the full recipe.
And to sweeten the deal even more, the lovely people over at Yankee are offering a Yankee prize package to one lucky Beantown Baker reader.
Prize Package includes:
- 1 year subscription to Yankee Magazine
- Copy of The Apple Lover’s Cookbook by Amy Traverso
- Yankee’s latest 2 bookazine cookbooks – signed by Amy Traverso (I have the one with the pancakes on the front – can’t wait to make some recipes from it – I flagged quite a few!)
Giveaway rules (CLOSED):
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org
- US shipping addresses only
- Giveaway is open until 11:59 PM EST on Monday, March 19th
- Mandatory first entry – answer the following question: Take a quick look at the Yankee Recipe page and let me know what kinds of recipes, or a specific recipe, that you’d like to see me try and write about over on Cooking New England
- For an additional (optional) entry, Tweet the following “RT: @beantownbaker – Check me out as the newest blogger over at @yankeemagazine http://blogs.yankeemagazine.com/cooking-new-england/” (leave a separate comment saying you Tweeted about the giveaway)