30-While-30 Three Month Update
Well, as of today, I’m three months into my 30-while-30 list. I feel like I’m not making much progress, but let’s see what the list says about that…
Food / Blogging
- Chocolate Mosaic Cheesecake
- Eggs Benedict
- Laminated dough (either danishes or croissants)
- Make bread at least 4 times
- Bake at least 4 layer cakes
- Buy a whole coconut. Open it. Do something (delicious) with it.
- Make at least one thing from each cookbook I own – any cookbooks that don’t get used in a year, donate or giveaway on here - I started making my list of cookbooks. I plan to post it on here shortly.
- Cook with 3 new foods - Being part of a CSA this summer has been AMAZING. I’ve definitely already cooked with 3 new foods, including this Summer Shrimp Salad.
- Send birthday cards to my and Hubby’s families (including siblings, parents, nephews, etc)
- Continue to bake for a good cause
- Go see my sister’s new house – This hasn’t happened yet, but we have made plans to see her house over Thanksgiving when we’re in the Midwest
- Go on a girls weekend getaway - Done! I spent a weekend in St Louis with my mom and two sisters in July. It was a great time.
- Volunteer 4 times
- Get another tattoo
- Pay off my car – Done!
- Decide on a signature / go-to cocktail – I’m working very hard on trying new cocktails to make this decision
- Watch a sunrise
- Read 4 books – 1. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2. Water for Elephants.
- Walk another Avon Walk for Breast Cancer - I’ve signed up to talk in NYC this October – less than a month until the walk!
- Continue to work out on a regular basis - I’ve been a working out machine recently. It’s been awesome.
- Treat myself to 6 massages - two down, 4 to go
- Get my first facial
Travel and Life in Boston
- Go to the Head of the Charles
- Visit the New England Aquarium
- See the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- Go to Top of the Hub for cocktails
- Visit 3 new cities - 1: St Louis
- Post more how-to tips (including videos) on here (thanks to Mary and Sarah for the suggestion!) – Check out my new How-To tag. I’ve posted a few how-to posts this month already!