Virtual Bake Sale for Molly

One of the things on my 30-by-30 list is to continue baking for a good cause. Well I got back on the Operation Baking Gals wagon and now I’m participating in a virtual bake sale!

Fellow blogger, Ashlee, found a stray dog and is raising money to help her pay for the vet bills to get Molly all squared away. How awesome is that? She asked people to donate baked goods for her virtual bake sale. I am donating three items (M&M Cookies, Chocolate M&M Cookies, and Oreo Brownies). Go check out the bake sale for more info!

Boston area readers, don’t forget that I’m selling pies for Pie In the Sky. The cost of your pie will feed someone in need for an entire week! Please consider buying a pie for a good cause.

10 Responses to “Happy New Years Eve and My Favs from 2010”

Rachel @ Baked by Rachel — December 31, 2010 at 5:59 pm

I bet the lemon raspberry cake is amazing! Have a great new year 🙂

Fun and Fearless in Beantown — December 31, 2010 at 6:10 pm

I still haven’t made that massaged kale salad but it looked great on Aarti’s show and on your blog!

scrambledhenfruit — December 31, 2010 at 6:40 pm

What a year of deliciousness! (Or is that even a word?) Wishing you a wonderful healthy new year!

Ashley — December 31, 2010 at 7:09 pm

I need to make your cinnamon roll monkey bread in 2011 and homemade marshmallows are on my list for January! Happy New Year!

Melissa — December 31, 2010 at 8:01 pm

I must make that Cinnamon Monkey Bread! Indian Butter Chicken tops my list of my favorite recipes from my blog. 🙂

I Like To Cook 222 — December 31, 2010 at 8:09 pm

I love the cinnamon roll money bread! Soo cute! Congrats to a great year!

Megan — December 31, 2010 at 9:41 pm

That lemon raspberry cake looks stunning. I think I’m going to make the Flour one in the spring.

Happy New Year! Hope you guys have a fun night.

Melissa @ Made in Melissa's Kitchen — January 2, 2011 at 1:20 am

Great round-up Jen! I definitely have those marshmallows on my list of things to make. Happy New Year!

ashley — January 3, 2011 at 12:57 am

great round up! happy new year!!

Kerstin — January 3, 2011 at 2:15 am

Happy New Year! What an awesome round up – I’ll take one of each please 🙂 I really need to make marshmallows this year!