Cupcake Camp Boston is in One Week!

Just wanted to post a reminder about CupcakeCamp. It’s only ONE WEEK AWAY! I’m pretty excited and have some great ideas for the cupcakes I am going to take. The one thing I still need to figure out is how to transport my cupcakes. I have a great carrier, but I’m going to be bringing mini cupcakes and a lot of them! Let me know if anyone has any ideas.

I also wanted to give a shout out to the other people planning this event. They’ve done so much work to make this event a success. First there’s Elizabeth (check her out on twitter @FreeFoodBoston) who attended Cupcake Camp in NYC and wanted to bring the event to Boston. Then there’s Lisa from Anali’s First Amendment and Anita from Anita’s Gigabits.

Here is the info again:
CupcakeCamp Boston
April 15, 2010 7:00 PM
PA’s Lounge in Union Square, Somerville

If you haven’t heard of CupcakeCamp, it’s basically just a gathering of people who love cupcakes. I’m helping to organize this event and I can’t wait!

Admission is free (although I do expect there might be a line) and everyone is encouraged to bring cupcakes to share or just come and enjoy some FREE CUPCAKES! We’ve been in touch with some local bakeries who will be providing cupcakes as well as local bakers, like myself.

If you’re interested in attending (and I really hope you all are), please check out the CupcakeCamp Boston blog. You can RSVP on the Facebook fan page and if you’re interested in bringing cupcakes, please register here.

8 Responses to “Coconut Lime Cupcakes”

clstar — May 14, 2009 at 12:41 pm

These look great as mini-cupcakes! I am so glad everyone liked them, and I like what you did to intensify the coconut flavor. Nicely done! 🙂

Joelen — May 14, 2009 at 2:18 pm

What a delicious flavor for cupcakes… and thank you for submitting it to this month’s Tasty Tools!

Colleen — May 14, 2009 at 5:24 pm

These look delicious! And thanks for the note about the coconut cream too!

Stephanie — May 14, 2009 at 7:41 pm

What a great summery cupcake!

Ingrid — May 14, 2009 at 7:45 pm

Those sound good and look even better! Love the lime zest you can see in the frosting!

That would have been cute to see the KA buckled in!

h2babe — May 15, 2009 at 12:29 am

They’re so darn cute!

Jen — May 15, 2009 at 12:50 am

Thanks everyone! They were definitely a hit at the party

Mermaid Sweets — May 19, 2009 at 10:43 pm

Yummers, I just made pina colada cupcakes, but these look amazing and I will try them someday. I have never gotten the stand alone foil cups to work for me.