Avon Walk Weekly Update

It’s time again for my weekly Avon Walk update. If you’d like to see my full training calendar, check it out here or on the left sidebar of my blog.

Thoughts on training: We were out of town this weekend helping Hubby’s mom move out of her house, so I wasn’t able to get any long walk in… I did go to a class at the gym on Monday. It was a lot of fun. It was tough to get away from my desk since it was during lunch. I’m hoping to make a habit of it though.

Thoughts on fundraising: I had another couple donations come in this week and I’m almost to my goal!

Miles walked last week: 0
Minutes doing cardio: 60
Minutes doing cross training or weight lifting: 0
Total $$ raised: $2,315

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far! If you’d like to donate to support my walk, you can make a donation on my Avon Walk page.

11 Responses to “Week of Kitchen Renovations: Extra Counter and Cabinet Space”

jaimecooks — January 4, 2010 at 3:36 pm

I love the tiles behind the stove. Are those tin? It’s all beautiful. I’m totally jealous, and can’t wait to start projects of our own.

Jen — January 4, 2010 at 3:44 pm

Jaime – It’s actually faux tin. There’s a whole post about it coming up tomorrow!

Dorothy — January 4, 2010 at 9:11 pm

Looks beautiful; I love those counter tops! Can’t wait to see the rest of it.

living_insanity — January 4, 2010 at 11:05 pm

We have the exact same set up with the stove, near the radiator which is under a window. I sent my husband a link. We want to gut our kitchen and start over someday

themilkmanswife — January 5, 2010 at 2:32 am

Gorgeous! So creative and functional. LOVE it! 🙂

Nancy @ Live love laugh — January 5, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Love what I see so far! The cabinets are beautiful and any extra counter space-even lower-is a bonus!
    ~Nancy

Nancy @ Live love laugh — January 5, 2010 at 1:10 pm

~Nancy

Amy Kingman — January 5, 2010 at 3:08 pm

Looks awesome!!!

stephchows — January 5, 2010 at 3:21 pm

We redid our kitchen this summer as well and I love how it turned out! It’s so much more fun cooking in there now 🙂 Yours came out great!! I love the idea of moving things around to get more light and counter space 🙂

Adam V — January 25, 2016 at 7:28 pm

We’re thinking of possible implementing something similar for a radiator under our kitchen counter. One question. How have the cabinets handled the heat and humidity from the radiator over time?

Norberto — April 20, 2018 at 2:48 pm

I believe this is among the such a lot vital information for me.

And i am happy studying your article. But wanna statement on few basic things,
    The website taste is ideal, the articles is really excellent
    : D. Excellent task, cheers