It’s almost my 2nd blogiversary GIVEAWAY! Part 1
You know those people who absolutely love their birthdays? They plan extravegant parties every year and try to live it up the entire month of their birthday? Well I’m going to be like that for my blogiversary. And to celebrate, I’m going to give back to you – my readers!
This blog started as a way to document recipes for myself and has turned into a full-on hobby. I really enjoy all the cooking/baking, photography, and writing associated with this blog. I’ve “met” so many cool people through food blogging and it has become a huge part of who I am. So Thank you for eating my baked goods! And thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to read my blog.
As I mentioned, I’m going to celebrate all month long. My 2nd blogiversary is coming up on Friday August 28th, so I’m going to have 2 giveaways, each lasting 2 weeks long and having 2 winners, with an option to get up to 2 entries per person. I’m sorry to say, these giveaways are for US mailing addresses only (sorry international readers).
The theme for my giveaways is “A Few of my Favorite Things” (try reading that and not singing the song from Sound of Music). So what am I giving away? First, I’m giving away some eco-friendly treats. Hubby and I do what we can to have a “green” household. We have reusable grocery totes and bags, carry our BPA-free water bottles everywhere, only have one car, recycle, use energy efficient lightbulbs, and try to take public transportation whenever we can.
Two lucky readers will win an item from Bright and Bold. They carry Envirosax, SIGG water bottles, Built reusable Lunch bags and a bunch of other cool stuff. I have been eyeing this reusable lunch bag for quite some time… In fact, I’ll be ordering this beauty when I order the winner’s choices.
Here’s how you enter – leave a comment by midnight on August 13th with the following information:
– One way that you lead a “green” life
– Which item you would like if you win (either an Eco Bottles or an Eco Lunch item, excluding the laptop bag)
– A way for me to get ahold of you (email address is fine)
– Only one entry per person
– Sorry, no international entries
And, if you’d like to have a second chance to win, that is simple too.
– If you have a food blog: create and blog about something from my blog. New blog entries only and please link back to this page (you can even take the giveaway logo if you want). Then leave another comment here linking back to your blog post.
– If you don’t have a food blog: create something from my blog and shoot me an email with a pic and your thoughts on the dish