Chocolate, Strawberry, and Vanilla Ice Cream Cupcakes

As I mentioned yesterday, I had some leftover ganache in the fridge. Since I was trying to empty it out, I decided to make some cupcakes for Hubby too. These are just a variation on my dairy-free ice cream cupcakes.

I used the same cupcakes, but used regular ice cream and then topped with ganache. Once the ganache set, I drizzled the strawberry cream cheese glaze over the top.

And just for fun, I did that again. Hubby loved these little treats.

I am submitting these cupcakes into the blogging event hosted by Cupcake Project and Scoopalicious. Be sure to check back to vote for their reader’s choice cupcakes. Voting will be the first week in June.

11 Responses to “Chocolate Oatmeal Almost Candy Bars”

Brisbane Baker — March 24, 2010 at 11:57 am

Wow, you’re going to end up with a whole lotta bars by the end of the week 😀

Yum! Love this recipe 🙂

yumventures — March 24, 2010 at 1:19 pm

I love when ingredients don’t sound like they would be good, but come together in an amazing way! These look lovely.

Valen — March 24, 2010 at 3:30 pm

I really enjoy your blog, lots of great photos and recipes! These look so good! I love oats, chocolate, and raisins, but have never combined all three.

Memória — March 24, 2010 at 9:43 pm

These bars look fantastic and full of flavor. I’m bookmarking this recipe. Thanks for sharing.

themilkmanswife — March 24, 2010 at 11:40 pm

These sound wonderful! I’m not huge on raisins either but it sounds like they really work here. I’ll have to try these! 🙂

Jen — March 25, 2010 at 12:52 am

This looks really great but I don’t think I can do the raisins–maybe I would make this and then I could give it to other people instead of eating it all myself!

Kelly — March 25, 2010 at 1:04 am

Who is getting to eat all these amazing creations? Those ingredients sound delicious to me so I can only imagine the combined taste!

Jen — March 25, 2010 at 1:08 am

Ha Kelly! My husband and I take the baked goods to work with us. I am also the girl who always brings a dessert to any gathering. Everyone knows that if we’re hanging out, I’ll probably have desserts in hand. I usually only have about one of whatever I make (hey, I have to taste test my food!)

Katherine Martin — March 25, 2010 at 2:19 am

I am soooo making my housemates make me these for my birthday. If they don’t, I’ll just make them this weekend!! Thanks for the wonderful recipe!

o — September 17, 2013 at 4:24 am

How many grams in a stick of butter?

• beantownbaker — September 17th, 2013 @ 7:30 am