Peanut Butter Cupcakes

3 large eggs
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
3 cups all-purpose flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup milk

Preheat over to 350F. Insert liners into a medium cupcake pan.

In a large bowl cream together the butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy, about 3-5 minutes. Add the eggs. Beat well. Mix in the vanilla.

In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.

Add the dry ingredients to the creamed mixture, alternating with the milk. Mix well.

Fill the cupcake lines one-half to three-quarters full. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of cupcakes comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in the pan.

Nutritional Information (please double check with your ingredients and serving sizes – I use this recipe calculator)
1 cupcake: 206.9 Calories, 9.1g Fat, 34.8 mg Cholesterol, 225.7 mg Sodium, 83.6 mg Potassium, 26.9 g Carbs, 1.1 g Dietary Fiber, 1.6 g Sugar, 5.4 g Protein
WW POINTS = 5
Frosting: I had a hard time finding the nutritional info for the frosting since I didn’t write it down when I made the cupcakes. I found this link and 2 Tbsp of milk chocolate frost is WW POINTS = 3

9 Responses to “Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bundt”

Erin @ The Spiffy Cookie — February 18, 2013 at 1:48 pm

My list of must make recipes is constantly getting switched a round. So many great recipes come out every day it’s hard to keep up

• beantownbaker — February 24th, 2013 @ 10:22 am

I agree completely. Even when I have sat down to make a must-bake list, within a few weeks, half of the things on there aren’t doing it for me because I’ve found new recipes I want to try.

Ashley — February 18, 2013 at 2:04 pm

I love making lists, too. And I especially love checking things off of lists. This will definitely be added to my insanely large list of recipes to try out. Yum!

Aimee — February 19, 2013 at 4:45 pm

OMG! I was wondering why my jaw dropped the second I saw this gorgeous cake in my Google reader! It looks amazing Jen, and since I still haven’t made it (shameful but not at all surprising) I am so glad you did! I wish I could eat a piece! Miss you. Xoxo

• beantownbaker — February 24th, 2013 @ 10:24 am

Miss you too hon. You definitely should still try to make this bundt. It’s worth keeping on your list.

Megan — February 19, 2013 at 9:38 pm

Anything with peanut butter and chocolate chips and you can count me in!

Shannon — February 20, 2013 at 10:32 am

yum. this is definitely my kind of cake, i can’t turn down peanut butter!

Kelly — May 16, 2013 at 12:03 pm

Hi Beantown Baker
    Do you think this would be able to be made in cupcake form? Or is it best to keep it in bundt pan for cooking purposes?

Thanks

• beantownbaker — May 16th, 2013 @ 12:24 pm

Good question. While I haven’t made this in to cupcakes, there’s no reason this has to be baked in a bundt pan. I’d say give it a shot! Let me know how it goes for you.