Cranberry Surprise Pie

Can you guys believe it’s almost Thanksgiving! This year has really flown by. I know some people plan their Thanksgiving menus weeks or even months in advance. And some people just throw things together at the last minute. Whatever your menu is for the big day, you need to make room for this Cranberry Surprise Pie.

To learn more about this Cranberry Surprise Pie, head over to Cooking New England for the full post and recipe.

Add Cooking New England to your Google Reader using this feed URL: http://blogs.yankeemagazine.com/cooking-new-england/feed/

11 Responses to “White Chocolate Cranberry Mousse”

theblogisthenewblack — October 27, 2010 at 11:44 am

Love any type of mousse- esp if it’s pink!

Debbi Does Dinner Healthy — October 27, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Love the pink! So cute and it looks and sounds delicous! Thanks!

Boston Food Diary — October 27, 2010 at 2:10 pm

This looks so wonderful! I never would have thought of cranberries and white chocolate together- you are so right-what a great option for Thanksgiving!

Cupcake Activist — October 27, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Great idea! I am always in charge of dessert for Thanksgiving and this would be perfect to add to the line-up.

Megan — October 27, 2010 at 5:17 pm

I know you said lighter dessert idea, but I’m picturing a cranberry mousse tart with dark chocolate drizzled on top!

Rachel @ The Avid Appetite — October 27, 2010 at 8:31 pm

This looks delicious! Also, can I ask…what kind of backdrop do you shoot your photos on? It is so clean and really highlights the food at hand!

Jen — October 27, 2010 at 8:42 pm

Rachel – For the majority of my photographs, I use 12″x12″ scrapbooking pages. I have a bg folder with all my pages in them. I have been using a lot of solid colors recently. I have to admit I love how the blue background really makes the pink mousse pop in these pics!

The Small Boston Kitchen — October 27, 2010 at 9:40 pm

Lovin’ the cranberryness here!

Nutmeg Nanny — October 28, 2010 at 3:17 am

Love the pinkness and love the recipe!

oneordinaryday — October 31, 2010 at 11:51 am

This sounds delicious, and I love how that beautiful pink color just pops. Definitely going on my menu!!

Eliana — November 1, 2010 at 3:45 pm

This mousse looks divine! I could not be trusted around it.