5 Things I Learned at TECHmunch Boston
I was excited when I heard that a food blogging conference was coming to Boston! On Sunday, I attended TECHmunch Boston, which is hosted by Babette Pepaj, creator of BakeSpace.com, and sponsored by KitchenAid, The Harvard Common Press and Castle. I didn’t take many pictures at the conference, but if you follow me on Twitter, I was trying to tweet some key tips I was learning as the day went on. Now that I’ve had some time to decompress and re-read through my notes and tweets, here’s a list of
5 Things I learned at TechMunch Boston:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – I honestly knew very little about SEO going into the conference. I still don’t know a whole lot about it, but I do know that I need to do some more research on the subject and make some changes to my blog to help Google find my posts
- Your brand = YOU – Embrace that fact and be yourself
- Become an expert at something – And share that expertise with readers
- Understand white balance – If you can understand white balance, you should be able to take great photos any time of year
- Be consistent – Using consistent formatting and a consistent posting schedule can help increase readership
One of the things I really love about blogging is meeting other bloggers. I had a great time meeting some of my online friends in person on Sunday!
What are some other blogging tips that you have learned?